RE5 Site - Share Content and Hidden Wallpapers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE5 Site - Share Content and Hidden Wallpapers

Yep, yet another update on the Official Resident Evil 5 site. With your help, I got the three wallpapers and two screensavers. However, using that information that was available, I went ahead and found the other two wallpapers which would be unlocked at a later date. The site also mentions a fan-site kit and buddy icons, which are apparently coming soon. I've mirrored all the content here on THIA.

If you are appreciative of this, It would be nice if you can click our referral link some more so we can go up in the ranks.

Referral Link
    Wallpapers and Screensaver
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 12-08-2008, 09:14 PM.

Has anyone else been able to install the screensaver? I'm not getting any luck.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Yeah Im having trouble installing the screensaver too.

Comment

Vista 64 here, so I can't help you guys out. You aren't trying the MAC one, are you?

Comment

Ok glad its not just me. The screensaver from UC was an application. Even after changing the file I can't get it to work.

edit- No. I'm on Windows XP
          Last edited by Bertha; 12-08-2008, 09:27 PM.
          sigpic
          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Me too ^

Comment

Dot,

Anything significant in the Q&A? Are the screen shots new?

Comment

I can't access any of that. Theres no indication that they are uploaded and all attempts to pry at the potential URL fail, so I guess we have to wait for anything further. Though, if you keep visiting the link, it'll push the views closer to the next stage, which should unlock some more content for us.

Comment

Awesome...10,000 community views. Shouldn't be too long I imagine.

Comment

Comment

Hey anyone knows how to share 5 times to unlock secret content?

Saludos

Comment

Sent the link to your friends via email.
                        sigpic

Comment

I believe you uploaded the Mac screensaver twice. By the way haven't we already seen the content that gets unlocked after 100K hits? I thought it was the boss fight

Comment

Nothing unlocks at 100. Only 5 and 10. We're just now waiting on dates for stuff to unlock, and 100,000 total hits to move up to stage 2. The boss fight is locked under GAMEPLAY still, but we have it due to sniffing out the url for it.

Comment

Dot I shared the link 5 times but nothing happend, and I am a member of the Capcom Unity.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X