No announcement yet.

RE5 Site - Share Content and Hidden Wallpapers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, its confusing. To the right of the rules is a graphic you have to click. Don't pay attention to the greyed out boxes.

Comment

i honestly think capcom didn't think their site structure through completely :p
      Last edited by A-J; 12-09-2008, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Wow, i'm in top 10

Comment

New special moves posted on Youtube:

(HD available under the video, "Watch in HD")

Chris' Backhand and Haymaker:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Sheva's Skull Crusher/Frankensteiner and Spinning back kick:

Comment

Chris and Sheva sure have a lot of moves, exactly how many do each of them have?

Comment

Each has 6 moves including the special ones posted by Elusion.
              sigpic

Comment

So both characters have 8 moves then

Comment

Lots! And I hope that even more, I like this moves. EDIT: Oops, it's an answer to the post 19, sort of...
                  Last edited by Nomad9026; 12-09-2008, 12:32 PM.
                  "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
                    So both characters have 8 moves then
                    Both characters have 12 moves. Each one has 6.
                    sigpic

Comment

oh okay, I gotcha now
                      Last edited by CODE_umb87; 12-09-2008, 12:32 PM.

Comment

There's probably even more, if Chris and Sheva get specific enemy-based attacks like Leon's suplex. I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ra1DeN View Post
                          Wow, i'm in top 10

Wow, your at 523 already You must be a popular guy (oh have a lot of time and proxies )

Comment

^ I'd try it too... having my name in the game manual would be pretty cool, but... I'm lazy as hell. A simple way to score more points for the price would be copying the link on Hi5, myspace, facebook or wathever community you can name, there are lot of people that has nothing else to do there.

Comment

Hopefully, If I'm one of the people selected, They'll let me make the name in the manual "THIA Community" or something. I always disliked these kinds of things though, because if you look at the top people, its all blog owners. Destructoid, Gamer Life (??). Its never actually huge fans, but fans (casual usually) who run a big site that generates a lot of hits. Its a lame way to pick the "best fans".

Comment

ima try for this also with 50 if anyone can help me out by clocking on the link i would be very greatful

Welcome to the official site of the Resident Evil videogame franchise.

thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X