Play Resident Evil 5 With Capcom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play Resident Evil 5 With Capcom

Capcom Unity's Snow has updated his blog with new information about a Capcom event being held in the Bay Area on December 16th. The main draw of the event seems to be a Bionic Commando multiplayer tournament but for good measure they're also bringing in Resident Evil 5 Co-op with "never before seen levels".

You need to send some of your information like name, age and the name of a guest you can bring. You must also be old enough to have your own ID to be able to enter the event. Click the link for more details.

Capcom Bay Area Event

Never before seen levels....probably the cave stage that we saw at the TGS.
    sigpic

Comment

I'll be attending this event thanks to Snow and Alexia. My impressions will be posted on the front page when I return Wednesday morning (with Dot's permission).
      Last edited by Krispy; 12-10-2008, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Krispy View Post
        I'll be attending this event thanks to Snow and Alexia. My impressions will be posted on the front page when I return Wednesday morning (with Dot's permission).
        For sure Nice. BRING A CAMERA!11

Comment

Cool, I hope is not those caves cause that's not never before seen levels. IMO.

Comment

I guessing that the new levels might have something to do with caves and where we saw the villagers with the shields and spears. I guess we will fine out tomorrow.

Comment

lucky , i don't suppose you can take a knife with you and interrogate one of capcoms staff to spill the beans on the whole Jill death?

Originally posted by CubanOlive07
              Yeah but this time we won't have to listen to some scared chick screaming and saying "Hai" every five seconds.
              "Hai" shows that you're listening in japanese, just like how americans go "yeah ,yeah".

Comment

Will you be attempting to take video footage?

Comment

Working...
                X