Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biohazard 5 Demo - Intentionally Sabataged?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should have released the demo over here in the US as well. I mean come on, they must've known that people in the US were going to find a way to download the game from a Japanese server. What's with all of this exclusivity crap?
    My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
    ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

It's not just the US, it's about the whole rest of the world who is going to try to pursuit a demo from the Japanese servers.

These global companies think global when they talk about profits but when it's about giving a service for free they think locally.

That's so WRONG!

Comment

ya its really not fair at all that they got it for xbox i know im whining now becuse i only got a ps3 i am dissapointed but that will all be good if they release it soon i just want to play it so much !!.
        Last edited by rehunk88; 12-12-2008, 02:58 PM.

Comment

That blows! Anyone know where I can burn the demo to a cd-r? I can't wait for Capcom to do something about it I need it now.

Comment

Micro$oft

Comment

considering i have not played the demo for a while this won;t bother me. im too busy with the 2 nwe sonic games, condemned run through and call of duty 5 reviews.

also im looking into traveling to florida feb or april

Comment

The corruption thing happened to me today, though I was playing co-op offline on Wednesday. I guess this happened within two days, and I tried burning the demo to a new disc and didn't work. Well, I had my fix, and have to wait until the US demo comes out to play again, but also on Wednesday I noticed it booted me form Live when I started the demo. I don't really want to go through the trouble of disconnecting form Live everytime I play, so will wait until US demo and then March 13th, looking forward to weapon customizing...

Comment

Nevermind I already found a link off YouTube and downloaded the demo. I can't play it online just offline tho.

Comment

it's MS, who was honestly surprised?
                    Originally posted by Dredgon View Post
                    The corruption thing happened to me today, though I was playing co-op offline on Wednesday. I guess this happened within two days, and I tried burning the demo to a new disc and didn't work. Well, I had my fix, and have to wait until the US demo comes out to play again, but also on Wednesday I noticed it booted me form Live when I started the demo. I don't really want to go through the trouble of disconnecting form Live everytime I play, so will wait until US demo and then March 13th, looking forward to weapon customizing...
                    are you using vista?
                    Last edited by ThWorldGreatest; 12-14-2008, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Rats. Just rats. 360 demo downloaded only to get a region code notice. I suppose there's nothing to do about this.

Comment

Well, you can download the torrent of the demo and play while not connected to X-box Live. It seems to be the only wat these days.

Comment

But as far as I know, I'm not on Xbox Live when I boot the demo up (I suppose I could be wrong about this). It seems like it's about to start, but then the screen makes a move as if it's being interrupted, and the region code text box appears. There's only a referral to the Xbox support site (which by the way links to the main page), and an ok button.

I'll try to get a DVD-R and find the torrent, but something tells me that'll produce a similar result.

Comment

You'll have to ask some of the others. I know the version you download on X-Box Live is region locked now, but I dunno about the one you can download on the net and whether they've managed to block it.

Comment

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                              But as far as I know, I'm not on Xbox Live when I boot the demo up (I suppose I could be wrong about this). It seems like it's about to start, but then the screen makes a move as if it's being interrupted, and the region code text box appears. There's only a referral to the Xbox support site (which by the way links to the main page), and an ok button.

I'll try to get a DVD-R and find the torrent, but something tells me that'll produce a similar result.
                              don't bother, you have to disconnect from the internet before you can play it , it's the only way.

Comment

Disconnected my Ethernet cable and I got the same notice. Maybe Microsoft put the block in the specific demo. Perhaps a torrent is the answer.

Comment

Working...
                                X