Degeneration Release Pushed Up, Play-Asia Stocks RE Items & More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Degeneration Release Pushed Up, Play-Asia Stocks RE Items & More

Resident Evil Degeneration has had its release date shortened by three days. The new date which the film will be hitting store shelves is December 27th. The DVD review site The Man Room has the details:

Word has just come in that Resident Evil: Degeneration on Blu-ray Disc (and DVD, PSP for that matter) has been moved up 3 days to a Saturday, December 27 release. The move makes the first CGI-animated Resident Evil flick the first new Blu-ray Disc available after Christmas.
    The Man Room Thanks to Sunglasses!

Not to be outdone, Degenerations Japanese release has been pushed back to December 26th. So both the US and Japan releases will come out practically at the same time. Thanks to zombie for the heads up!

Biohazard Degeneration Delayed

Next up, E-Capcom has published the cover for the upcoming book "Biohazard: Degeneration Visual & the Scenario Archive". Related to that, Play-Asia has begun taking preorders for the book. So if you want to get a copy, best to get that in soon.

Play Asia Biohazard: Degeneration "Visual & the Scenario Archive" Preorder Page Thanks to Zombie!

This one is a bit late, but Play-Asia is also taking preorders for the Limited Edition E-Capcom exclusive Biohazard 5 edition. Its unclear whether you'll be guaranteed a copy, but its worth a shot if your on the hunt. Thanks to Skunky!

Play-Asia Biohazard 5 Limited Edition 360
    Biohazard 5 Limited Edition PS3

Finally, Capcom has shown that a Degeneration cell-phone game will be hitting the states. It doesn't appear to be the same one we have seen video of from Japan. This one looks quite poor in comparison. The Capcom Unity blog has screens and details on the game.

You pilot Leon Kennedy through an airport full of "bioterror victims" (don't call em zombies!), and the only cure for them is a hot load of lead. In over 50 brand-new missions you'll go up against dogs (evil ones!), tyrants, and the usual suspects, armed with plenty of interesting weapons to get the job done.
    Capcom Unity Blog - Degeneration Cell Phone Game Thanks to aris13!
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 12-12-2008, 08:17 AM.

This movie was good for a few laughs. Don't see myself spending $30 on it.

Comment

Can Leon look any more feminime?
      Last edited by Gradon; 12-13-2008, 04:33 PM.

Comment

You would think that they would rush to get this movie out before the holiday. And yea from the cover Leon does look like he spends to much time doing makeup.

Comment

My area won't be seeing Degeneration (well officially anyway) until the 30th.

Comment

bull crap!, Now i have too really wait on my pre-orders >< why did they push the movie back for?????

Comment

Working...
            X