Sneak Peak at Future Resident Evil 5 Viral Episodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneak Peak at Future Resident Evil 5 Viral Episodes

The actor playing Chris in the first viral episode "Ceremony" has put up some new pictures from what appear to be future viral episodes on his Facebook. The pictures show various locations including him sitting in a bath tub with the word Kijuju written in blood on his arm, which could mean the future viral episodes will all deal with Chris's post-traumatic behavior. There's also pictures with a female who resembles Sheva.

See the rest of the gallery here.

Sneak Peak at Future Viral Episodes thanks to our sister website REvil and Dunkel.
    Last edited by A-J; 12-12-2008, 12:58 PM.

damn chris what happend down there he looks really disturbed and something horrible happend down there i cant wait to find out whaT !!

Comment

Awesome pictures. I believe that these videos are non canon, it's just a part of Capcom's viral marketing campaign.
      sigpic

Comment

Cool stuff, can't wait for the next movies. And I hope that this videos are canon.
        "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
          Awesome pictures. I believe that these videos are non canon, it's just a part of Capcom's viral marketing campaign.
          At least the script is work of Capcom Japan.

Nice find
          Last edited by Zombie; 12-12-2008, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Why would the Viral Episodes be non-canon?
            They seem 100% canon from all sides; relevant to the actual plot, Kijuju, the "faced the worst mankind can offer", etc, all fits.

Comment

Disturbed or not...I find him to be highly attractive. The images look awesome. Makes me eager to see more of the videos.
              sigpic
              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

I believe it's an interesting move from Capcom, I was quite surprised by reading "Sheva Knew"...though I hope to see this kind of sentences related to the RE5 videogame story.
                Otherwise, it's just crap.

Comment

He lost his mind and some of his muscles in Kijuju as well.

Comment

Originally posted by -Evil Shady- View Post
                    He lost his mind and some of his muscles in Kijuju as well.
                    some of his muscels ? dont you mean all of them XD
                    and with the mind think yup he looks like he lost it.
                    Last edited by rehunk88; 12-12-2008, 01:47 PM.

Comment

If the videos are canon that's fine I don't have a problem, watching a different side of Chris's character is quite interesting.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                        Why would the Viral Episodes be non-canon?
                        They seem 100% canon from all sides; relevant to the actual plot, Kijuju, the "faced the worst mankind can offer", etc, all fits.
                        And what about the new Chris's brother?
                        "When I was a young child, my parents raised my siblings and I to be creative thinkers with a strong sense of resourcefulness...."
                        Last edited by Sunglasses; 12-12-2008, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
                          And what about the new Chris's brother?
                          "When I was a young child, my parents raised my siblings and I to be creative thinkers with a strong sense of resourcefulness...."
                          Could be another sister, but I think it was just a misprint. Otherwise I'm sure there would have been another mention of the Redfield family.
                          sigpic
                          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                            Disturbed or not...I find him to be highly attractive. The images look awesome. Makes me eager to see more of the videos.
                            Awesome pics!!! and i totally agree, he looks so hot!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                              Could be another sister, but I think it was just a misprint. Otherwise I'm sure there would have been another mention of the Redfield family.
                              Brother or sister this means there is someone else... If these vides are canon and if that's not a misprint Capcom has something to explain.
                              Last edited by Sunglasses; 12-12-2008, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X