Resident Evil: AfterLife movie officially announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil: AfterLife movie officially announced

You heard right, Constantin Films has officially announced the movie. More details can be read over at Bloody Disgusting by clicking here.

Thanks to Pogo for spotting the news!

Well, Anderson will also be directing the Castlevania movie. I think he should quit trying. He is bound to fuck Castlevania up.

Comment

Should I start crying now, or wait until some stills and the story is released?

Comment

Last edited by MeganGrass; 12-08-2005, 05:36 AM.
        I'm a blackstar.

Comment

I thought Anderson wasn't directing, or even writing the script to this one?

Comment

Yer thats what i thought was happening and something about a boat and claire had something to do with it

Comment

I like 2nd movie much better. I hope next one is going to be even better and even closer to the game (RE4??).
              Last edited by dmkf; 11-07-2005, 02:15 PM.

Comment

If I was baby Jesus I would be crying right now.

Comment

Huh..I'd be suprised if Anderson was directing this one, I don't think he is. Hopefully not..he hasn't done anything I like except for Mortal Kombat.

I'm not really expecting much from Afterlife, but we'll see what happens when the story comes in..
                  If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

Actually I had seen something on a German site that had character shots of who they were saying was playing Claire. Looked like an official movie site, so anyone know anything about that?

She can wear her Umbrella hotpants from CV and cower before how tough Alice is and it will be sexy

Comment

Working...
                    X