Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zomby View Post
    I can't find any photos there
    me neither glade that im not the only one.

Comment

I think all three figures look great. I think Chris looks the best. I hope they put in those spikes in the Executioners head for the final product. And Sheva's garaff neck needs to be fixed. Other than that they all look good.

As for the colors, I think they just quickly threw something on them to show case them.
      Last edited by CODE_umb87; 12-14-2008, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Nobody saved the pictures ?

Comment

Here they are for anyone that cant view them
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ThWorldGreatest View Post
            me neither glade that im not the only one.
            That make us three then. I've saw the Chris one in the News Thread, and to be honest, it looks good, not too bad, not too good, just good. Hope the Wesker one will kick ass .

EDIT: Hey, thanks for the pics CODE n_n.
            Last edited by Ridley W. Hayes; 12-14-2008, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post

They are so ugly that I think that that aren't the final models ;)

Comment

Does anyone know the retail price these will go for?
                RE4's ones went at...?
                Either way, I love the Chirs one, not so much the Sheva one, but I prefer the Executioner to Sheva.

Comment

Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
                  thanks mate anyway ill be buying all three cause im a sucker when it comes to figures
                  Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                  Does anyone know the retail price these will go for?
                  RE4's ones went at...?
                  Either way, I love the Chirs one, not so much the Sheva one, but I prefer the Executioner to Sheva.

Leon : $49.90
                  Chainsaw Dude:$29.99
                  but those are old so the price might be higher than that (lets hope not cause im NOT going to freaking pay 100$ for a figure).
                  Last edited by ThWorldGreatest; 12-14-2008, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the info, but I think even those prices are overpriced for toys.
                    Especially since Ada's RE2 figure just goes for £5 in Spains toy stores...

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                      Thanks for the info, but I think even those prices are overpriced for toys.
                      Especially since Ada's RE2 figure just goes for £5 in Spains toy stores...
                      *gasps* it's not toys it's Figures can't you people tell the difference? *goes to his room and slams the door* just kidding but really figures will be way overpriced and morons like me will keep buying no matter what the price is so don't think you'll be buying these for a cheap price any day well maybe at ebay .

Comment

Last edited by redlamb; 07-13-2010, 08:33 PM.

Comment

The previous NECA RE figures have been great, IMO.
                          They usually look very detailed and realistic. The RE4 and 10th anniversary sets are among the best RE figures made.
                          I'm not too impressed by the photos of the new ones but I expect they will turn out okay. The figures and colors look a lot more cartoony than their previous ones. But this may change.

I'll be getting them all regardless and I can't wait to see what others will be made!
                          Leon : $49.90
                          Chainsaw Dude:$29.99
                          but those are old so the price might be higher than that (lets hope not cause im NOT going to freaking pay 100$ for a figure).
                          Those prices are WAY too high!!!
                          I havn't looked for a little while but the other NECA RE figures used to be sold for about $12-$20.

Comment

These figures aren't two bad, I mean the colors seem off but I sure they will be fixed by the final product. Hopefully there will finally be a Wesker figure, that would be nice.

Comment

Working...
                            X