NECAonline's Resident Evil 5 Series 01 Lineup & Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NECAonline's Resident Evil 5 Series 01 Lineup & Photos

If you haven't heard by now, NECA have obtained Capcom's permission to continue making figurines for the RE series. In other words, NECA will be releasing Resident Evil 5 figurines soon.

Just recently, photos of their products have surfaced online. Right now, we can see photos of (work-in-progress) series 1 figurines comprising the two main lead characters, Chris Redfield and Sheva Alomar, and the fearsome Executioner. Here are the additional informations from the site that shows the photo:

Each figure stands 7" tall and comes with game accurate weapons and accessories. Chris and Sheva are highly poseable and can re-enact many of their signature action moves.
    Check out the link for the photos.

Toy News International thanks to fellow forumer Zombie

*UPDATE*
    Some people that they have problem viewing the photos due to some unknown reason. If you're one of them, you can try one of the alternate links below:
    Link 1
    Link 2

*UPDATE*
    Last edited by xfactor; 12-14-2008, 06:46 PM.

Looks good and preaty detiled, sure the final product would be worse. And Chris is too green, like a christmas tree.
    "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

I don't like Sheva, but Chris and the executioner are great.

Comment

i think chris is the best one of the 3 i dont like shevas either her face is to hmm what
        can i say cold ? XD

Comment

I want em! Needs alot of more detail tho.

Comment

At least this time they don't show us prototypes (like they did with Ada - the prototype figure looks great, the final product - so-so).
            They should tone down colours, as they are too much saturated and vivid now.
            Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 12-14-2008, 07:07 AM.

Comment

i wudnt be suprised if we find out about RE5's main characters here before the game comes out.

that website cud have easily shown the final boss or other mystery characters that have yet 2 be revealed by capcom

Comment

I just want Excella's figure to have BIG BOOBS
                sigpic

Comment

They gave Chris Leon's gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad9026 View Post
                    And Chris is too green, like a christmas tree.
                    LOL
                    I don't like Sheva, and the executioner is totally different from the in-game version. buuuh

Comment

Yeah the executioner looks like a butcher.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah and if you look closer there is a big mistake, the in-game executioner doesn't wear ther same potato sack mask of Salvador....

Comment

Chris looks ridiculous. I don't like Sheva either. But this is a bad habit from Neca, the final product always look worse.

Comment

I can't find any photos there

Comment

Chris looks great, very similar, only a bit too light green at the clothes.
                              Sheva's shirt and face don't really match.
                              And the Executioner doesn't look he does in the game.

Other than that, pretty good job on them, and might consider buying them when I see the final versions.

Comment

Working...
                              X