new Design for main site.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new Design for main site.

no offense guys but the current design is horrible, i would really like to see a slim version that is both easier on the eyes and user-friendly , the forum is perfect so i have nothing to say about it , if you like i can create a bunch of templates in PS just to give you ideas on a new design (im not template creator though so don't think i am ), again no offense and hopefully you'll consider this cause it's really hard to read news with the current grey template.
    Last edited by ThWorldGreatest; 12-14-2008, 01:14 PM.

We're ok with how it looks.

Edit:
    To expand on that, at the moment, I want to focus on content. Eventually, when the content is done for the site and its all up there, I'll see about a redesign. But if anything happens with that, it'll be with Ice's input and work. This design was done so I can get away from Ice's old codebase which was crashing the site because of its resource usage. Its a minimalist design which is functional, which is why I like it. But if you see anything you dont like, feel free to point it out and I'll take a look.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 12-14-2008, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Not to be rude or anything, but you just signed up today, and already you're suggesting major changes to suit yourself, when everyone else is fine with it

Comment

It is December, not October.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
          We're ok with how it looks.

Edit:
          To expand on that, at the moment, I want to focus on content. Eventually, when the content is done for the site and its all up there, I'll see about a redesign. But if anything happens with that, it'll be with Ice's input and work. This design was done so I can get away from Ice's old codebase which was crashing the site because of its resource usage. Its a minimalist design which is functional, which is why I like it. But if you see anything you dont like, feel free to point it out and I'll take a look.
          very happy to hear that you'll consider a redesign in the future ,and ill defiantly keep an eye on the site and give suggestions on certain parts of the site that i don't like but really i doubt ill find anything bad other than the design itself , thanks for responding.

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
          Not to be rude or anything, but you just signed up today, and already you're suggesting major changes to suit yourself, when everyone else is fine with it
          i signed-up in october mate not "today" and since this is easily one of the best RE sites around i wanted it to look better than it currently is,it's a win-win for everyone not just myself considering that new news would stand out a lot more than now rather than blending in with the background.

Comment

Whoops, my bad, my time travel machine sent me back to October instead of December.

Comment

Working...
            X