Gamepro's Feature on Resident Evil 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamepro's Feature on Resident Evil 5

Gamepro have put out some new screenshots and features for Resident Evil 5. The high res screenshots show off some stuffs too like more of the crocodile, a swamp area, a tribal village and more, so you should go check them out now.

Gamepro Preview
    Screenshots Gallery
    The Enemies
    Q & A

looks like transcripts of the same article that was on the magazine last month.

free > nothing though.

Comment

LOL at the screenshot where Sheva is being swallowed by a crocodile (I think)

Comment

Looks like there will be more bsaa agents in this game. Also some of these enemies look great.

Comment

That "tribal village" sure looks awfully familiar. Resident Evil Zero, anyone?

Comment

Man, I am so stoked for this game. Only a few more months...

Comment

Originally posted by Q&A
              Are there any plans for a playable demo of Resident Evil 5 on Xbox LIVE or PSN?

We get a lot of calls for that, but right now the development team is extremely busy finishing up the game, so once things settle down there we can certainly put a little bit more thought into that.
              What the hell? The demo has been out for a while now, how old exactly is this Q&A session?

I like how they're putting some of the classic style of monsters we got from the older entries, like the crocs, bats and hyenas and not something like the giant ogres from LOTR in there. That's something RE5 is doing right. Can't wait.
              Last edited by Henry Spencer; 12-16-2008, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Well the enmimes sure look good it's great too see the crocodile's are back it's been while sence we saw them.

Comment

that looks pretty sweet the enemise looks kick ass specialy the crock
                  and sweet sweet pictures to damn i cant wait for this game !!!

Comment

WTH!!! two chainsaw maniacs at once

Comment

Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
                      WTH!!! two chainsaw maniacs at once
                      http://cdn1.gamepro.com/screens/111002/80526-33-hd.jpg

haha damn thats crazy run chris run god damn it damn thats gonna be hard to survive that we saw in the demo how hard they are to kill just one but damn 2 at once jesus.

Comment

I'am sure it's one of the mercenaries maps. The timer on some screens kinda confirms it.
                        "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad9026 View Post
                          I'am sure it's one of the mercenaries maps. The timer on some screens kinda confirms it.
                          Not necessarily.

As I already pointed out in the other thread, the location with the timer is the same place Chris, Sheva, and a BSAA soldier watch explode in the TGS trailer. So the timer is probably for a self-destruct, not a Mercs-style minigame.

Of course, that does not necessarily mean that this location will not also be a map in the minigame.

Comment

That looks to be the 'Oil Refinery' section of the game.

Comment

And the new IGN preview confirmed that the place is set to blow, hence the timer.

Comment

Working...
                              X