Capcom Press Release: Resident Evil: Degeneration Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capcom Press Release: Resident Evil: Degeneration Mobile

We've seen the screenshots, but today Capcom have formally announced the game for Resident Evil: Degeneration.

According to the statement, the player will "take control of an arsenal of bone-shattering weapons in order to combat a horde of zombies, infected dogs and horrific tyrants through 50 pulse-pounding missions."

The game will be released on mobile for most carriers in the UK and North America by the end of the year. There's also a demo video on youtube.

Demo Video - Thanks to Archelon
    Capcom Statement on Game-Reviews

lol mobile ?

Spoiler:

Comment

That's pretty cool. I wouldn't mind playing it while I'm bored.

Comment

Can anyone say Resident Evil 4 for mobiles?

Doesn't even follow the plot of the movie closely. Lame conversion, but should be good for a laugh.

I actually lol'd when Leon done his crappy super kick. It looks so primitive.

Comment

whatever happend to RE4 mobile? Did Capcom decide to scrap it.

Comment

Not bad considering but does there have to be another game with leon in it?

Comment

whatever happend to RE4 mobile? Did Capcom decide to scrap it.
              i think it got released in japan or something ?

Comment

RE4 Mobile has been released in Japan this year on February 1st
                ゲームというエンターテインメントを通じて「遊文化」をクリエイトする株式会社カプコンのウェブサイト。ゲーム情報サイトをはじめ企業情報サイト、ネットショッピング、ファンサイトなど、さまざまなサービスについても紹介しています。

edit:
                There is another gameplay video
                Last edited by Sunglasses; 12-16-2008, 08:19 AM.

Comment

For a cell phone game that's being released in NA, that actually doesn't look bad (it's RE4 for the phone, yes but still. At least it's not just an RE3:the missions mod...)

Thank god my phone has N-Gage...

Comment

i was very impressed wen i saw it, having been playing the confidential report games for the last few weeks it blew my mind these shots.

ok they arent actually the greatest, but they aint bad, sure its RE4 mobile, but it looks good, and i will try and get it if i can.

i wonder if it links in with the film at all, or will it just be considered in the same vein as The Missions, as representation of events so not actually canon

Comment

This IS RE4 mobile. There is NO DIFFERENCE between this and RE4. Oh my god, the creative director of Capcom needs to be fired!

Comment

@Helegad
                        this time Capcom is just the publisher, Ideaworks3D developed the whole game.
                        Ok, the gameplay is identical to RE4 ME, but that is fine, isn't it?
                        Thanks god this time the TPS format is going to infect North American and European mobile phones (N-gage only) too

Comment

Originally posted by xfactor View Post
                          According to the statement, the player will "take control of an arsenal of bone-shattering weapons in order to combat a horde of zombies, infected dogs and horrific tyrants through 50 pulse-pounding missions."
                          The game file's smaller than MGS mobile and that game lasted 1-1.5 hours...

I don't think that press release is talking about the N-Gage one...
                          (that one's not that bad, btw )

Comment

Working...
                          X