65 Biohazard 5 Demo Screenshots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 65 Biohazard 5 Demo Screenshots

I've finally went through all the footage we've recorded from the Biohazard 5 demo and I found a total of 65 screenshot-worthy pictures for your enjoyment. I have a temporary page setup, which you can view below. Clicking on a single screen should get you going, as you'll be able to go to the next screenshot from that very page.

Biohazard 5 Demo Screenshots

sweet sweet sweet pics dot really kick ass thanks for that

Comment

thanks dot

Comment

Nice! But why doesn't the heads come off when the chainsaw guy kills Chris and Sheva? I noticed the one screen where he killed Sheva and she wasn't beheaded. I guess they add it in the final game. *crosses fingers*

Comment

Its the Japanese version. Biohazard 4 didn't have the heads falling off either.

Comment

Danke, Dot.

Makes me want a HD capture card. =D
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Anyone else ever notice how their handguns magically turn into Glocks when they're holstered?

Comment

Cool pictures dot nice work
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                  Anyone else ever notice how their handguns magically turn into Glocks when they're holstered?
                  I did. There Berettas but when not in use resemble a USP or Glock.

Comment

Dot, I myself have one of the best HD capture cards(BlackMagic), but I also liked yours(saw the demo you recorded just for the heck of seeing the quality of the card/cam used). What's your capture card? Just a curious question.

Comment

Oh, a PV3.
                      That's pretty nice. I'm not sure I see much difference between mine and yours to get a new one, but cool.

Comment

Very nice!
                        Now I got a few new desktops !
                        Cheers

Comment

Nice screens, thanks for posting.
                          "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Working...
                          X