Capcom Confirms Early 2009 US Resident Evil 5 Demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capcom Confirms Early 2009 US Resident Evil 5 Demo

According to Joystiq, capcom announced that a US Resident Evil 5 demo will be arriving early 2009 at their recent San Diego event.

No confirmed release dates or possible platform exclusivity were mentioned but according to an earlier Capcom Unity report the demo should hit both PSN and Live at the same time.

Resident Evil 5 Demo Coming Early 2009

Haha, I came here to post it too, but it seems like you already got to it as well.

Comment

This doesn't fall off of our expectations, though I still would like to grab this demo from Japanese PSN and play this demo before the year ends.

Would I? I'm not sure.

Comment

Btw, G4tv X-Play is doing a 15-minute preview of RE5 with "supposedly" new levels and boss battles:

Comment

Which means - no demo for PSN this year! =((

Comment

ya oook now give us the japanese demo tomorrow !!

Comment

Not news to me Capcom had already mentioned there was not gonna be any RE5 U.S demo this year. I gotta say the demo will be released inthe first 2 weeks of Jan. As for new unseen levels, I can't wait to see footage!

Comment

Ah, damn, the PS3ers won't be pleased.

Comment

This is disappointing. At least there will be a demo but when? Thanks ElusionM for the Xplay mention, I will have to check this out in a few minutes.

Comment

So, I guess that means if Japan doesnt get a psn demo tomorrow, then they also have to wait until next year. Well thats gonna suck, I always thought JP gets demos like a month before US.
                    *sigh*.....I really hate MS

Comment

Honestly, I could wait another month. I don't care. I've seen so many damn gameplay videos that I feel like I've played the demo 13 times already.

EDIT: I'm watching X-Play now...apparently I missed the beginning part of the RE5 presentation but they're showing a level from the oil refinery, where Chris and Sheva have joined with another BSAA agent who's trying to hack a computer as they fight off Majini.

I guess the vids will be online eventually.
                      Last edited by Vector; 12-17-2008, 07:55 PM.

Comment

For some reason the JP PSN store is down right now. Could it possibly be for a update?
                        EDIT: oops, never mind. Its back on with no updates.
                        Last edited by CODE_umb87; 12-17-2008, 08:33 PM.

Comment

The XPlay event was horrible. Horrible off-screen, the presenters sucked. The people playing the game sucked hard. Morgan, cute, but annoying as always. They talk more, show less. G4 is crap. Not like it used to be.

Comment

Elusion, did they really show two new bosses? I saw one of the three new areas they promised, but they also promised two new bosses.

Comment

plz capcom give us the jap demo tomorrow !!!! plz i dont want to wait any longer for that damn demo its not fair at all. !!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X