Capcom Confirms Early 2009 US Resident Evil 5 Demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
    Elusion, did they really show two new bosses? I saw one of the three new areas they promised, but they also promised two new bosses.
    I think they mistook a chainsaw enemy for a boss, because the only actual boss they showed was the bat/hornet thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
      Elusion, did they really show two new bosses? I saw one of the three new areas they promised, but they also promised two new bosses.

Nope. They showed the Bat creature and the chainsaw freak. Only boss there was the Bat. Those idiots.

Comment

Japan's PSN has just been updated.

There is NO Biohazard 5 demo.
        I repeat... there is NO Biohazard 5 demo!!!
        It's not there!!!

I'm not happy...

Looks like Japan might not be getting it until we do (or later? )
        The only way to get a PS3 demo today is to buy a console and get one of those demo disks.

This is the worst thing that's ever happened.

Microsoft... MUST... DIE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Skunky View Post

It's not there!!!

I'm not happy...

The only way to get a PS3 demo today is to buy a console and get one of those demo disks.

Serious business.

Comment

I missed it

Comment

Originally posted by Skunky View Post

It's not there!!!

I'm not happy...

A mere day (or two) after the Live demo, SCEI announced that they're giving out demo disks with PS3 hardware in Japan. Point? SCEI has had the demo for a while now, likely as long as MS but chose to not put it out on PSN immediately.

That would explain why Capcom Japan doesn't know when the PSN demo will be released there.

Comment

Originally posted by Umon Daisuke View Post
                A mere day (or two) after the Live demo, SCEI announced that they're giving out demo disks with PS3 hardware in Japan. Point? SCEI has had the demo for a while now, likely as long as MS but chose to not put it out on PSN immediately.

That would explain why Capcom Japan doesn't know when the PSN demo will be released there.
                so.....ALL THIS TIME Sony has had the demo!!! and COULD have released it on PSN weeks ago if they wanted to!!!.................ok, now Im mad

Comment

The Microsoft hate makes me laugh when it's not them holding it back or anything at all, looking at past Capcom Demo releases.

Comment

Yup. It was Sony's fault all along. Doesn't surprise me, if that is indeed the case...

Cutting it a bit fine to release it in Early 2009, aren't they? *sigh* Oh well.

Comment

Good point, Umon.
                      Hmmm... not sure if it was 'their choice' but I actually hadn't considered that possibility.

Whatever the case, I'm still not happy and I still HATE Microsoft!

I took the night of work expecting to play the demo and now I'll be working my ass off until next year anyway (including Christmas & New Years). So, the early January release of US/Euro demos shouldn't be too hard to wait for.

But yeah, I was a 'tad' disappointed yesterday.

Comment

I'm sorry for asking, but is the demo not coming today for the japanese psn ???

Comment

Unfortunately no. Even worse we don't know the exact release date for the demo

But it's ok for me I already played the demo for the 360.
                          Last edited by aris13; 12-26-2008, 06:13 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Lucky you...
                            "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Working...
                            X