X-Play On-Location with RE5 Viral Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-Play On-Location with RE5 Viral Videos

X Play have recently put up a new on location video taken from the sets of the Viral videos that are appearing on the official Website periodically.

You can check the video here.

Also, the latest episode of X Play will have 15 minutes of brand new Resident Evil 5 gameplay footage taken from the recent San Diego event.

On tonight's show, you'll get to see parts of RE5 no one's ever seen before. That's right! There's a bevy of exclusive demo footage for you to enjoy including three new levels and two new boss battles. But that's not all, we'll also explore enemy A.I., co-op mode and RE5's inventory system.
    X Play Resident Evil 5

The RE5 X-play footage is not in the wesite. Someone saw the live show?, something new?.

Comment

i didn't know they had an actual movie director doing the viral videos, that's interesting.

Comment

I saw the live show. It was horrible. Adam and Morgan did a horrible presentation(as usual). The player playing sucked, despite the fact he had unlimited ammo and invincibility, Chris would be on his back every ten seconds.

The only new things were the new levels(Oil Rig in play) and the some new animations(Chris climbs/gets up differently, etc).

Nothing special, but worth a watch if you have extra time on your hand.

Comment

Chris Kramer was there? Nice.
          sigpic

Comment

No. Chris as in Chris Redfield. The player sucked so bad that every 10-20 seconds, Chris would be on the floor because enemies would knock him down.

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
              Chris Kramer was there? Nice.
              I think Chris Kramer was the person playing the demo off to the side while Mike Webster talked about the demo. Chris never did talk from what I remember.

The bat boss didn't look that special in the pics that I have seen but it actually seems kind of interesting in motion. Pretty cool enemy design from what I saw.

Comment

Where's the episode?

Comment

It showed a little more of the big bat fight...and three levels we hadn't seen before.

The level with the bat fight, an oil refinery level, and a level with Josh(the black BSAA dude).

Comment

Thankfully I DVRed the episode so I could just skip to the RE 5 parts. As for the viral videos, it might be a while before we see number two.

Comment

^ upload plox ?

Comment

Working...
                      X