Famitsu PS3 Blu-Ray Details and Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Famitsu PS3 Blu-Ray Details and Pictures

I just got the special year-end Famitsu PS3 magazine and Blu-ray disc combo. For those looking to import it, be aware that the magazine only dedicates 1/4th of a page to Biohazard 5, and the Blu-ray disc contains two trailers which are both available on the site already. It looks like our hopes of having it contain the "Play God" trailer are dashed. Enjoy the pics!

The Jill's tomb trailer is a mystery... kind of... :S

Comment

Can you get PS3 demo disk!?

Comment

I'm bidding on one now. It *should* arrive just in time for the next podcast recording, and I'll have a comparison up for Gamersyde as is usual with all "big name" multi-platform releases.

Comment

In general Famitsu has been disappointing in regards to RE5 news this year.

Comment

Their already selling the demo disc on ebay?

Comment

Yahoo Japan Auctions, though it wouldn't surprise me if they are available on Ebay. Most likely they'd be shipping from Japan there though, so same delay. It just released today.

Comment

HEy someone know where I can buy that Famitsu PS3 issue ?

Comment

Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
                  Their already selling the demo disc on ebay?
                  Yeah at least in Yahoo Japan auctions, I manage to buy the two discs (red & white) for 4000 yens early this morning (european time), now the prices are going to be crazy.

http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g73938533

I hope Dot and the others bidding for it can get it for a cheap price.
                  Last edited by Zombie; 12-18-2008, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Thats actually the one I'm bidding on, Zombie, haha. Also, Anders linked me to a BIN auction at 4000 yen, just 1 second before it was bought. So I guess that was you? XD

Comment

I got mine from the Japanese Amazon....but I had to go through Celga to get it since my credit card really...shouldn't be used. I'll have mine probably next week.
                      sigpic
                      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

D'aww, no HQ "Play God" trailer? That's a disappointment. But I must admit that seeing an RE5-related disc physically in a blu-ray case gets me all sorts of hyped up for this game.

Comment

Gametrailers already has footage of the demo PS3 version up.

Comment

Originally posted by Zomby View Post
                            HEy someone know where I can buy that Famitsu PS3 issue ?

;)

Edit#1: Nobody whant give me an answer ?
                            Last edited by Zomby; 12-19-2008, 01:32 PM.

Comment

It seems that the new famitsu issue has been sold out
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X