No announcement yet.

New Resident Evil 5 Trailer, PS3 Demo Footage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A blonde girl, how exciting shes still here.

Comment

Looks hominid to me. As I said in the podcast, it's a very deliberate shot, and a very deliberate edit (in the trailer). You're meant to be shown something in there. Wether it's a person or just a weakpoint however...

I suspect that this has come from a leaked Degeneration Blu ray.
      It's not from Japan (RE, and no subtitles), so it's definately not off the new PS3 disc. I can personally confirm it's not on the Degen soundtrack DVD.
      sigpic

Comment

To me, the person looks as if they're in pain. Twisted around, their mouth wide open, as if screaming in agony. I would assume it's a victim.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexia-Ashford View Post
          To me, the person looks as if they're in pain. Twisted around, their mouth wide open, as if screaming in agony. I would assume it's a victim.
          true remember the black guy in some of the first trailers got forced the virus/plagas in him so ya they are probaly all victims.

Comment

ya like the villagers in RE4, while illuminados have welcomed the plagas into their bodies with open arms... i really hope we aren't going to see another damn religious cult again, this question is spinning through my mind since i saw for the fist time the caves gameplay videos during the TGS....

Comment

Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
              ya like the villagers in RE4, while illuminados have welcomed the plagas into their bodies with open arms... i really hope we aren't going to see another damn religious cult again, this question is spinning through my mind since i saw for the fist time the caves gameplay videos during the TGS....

i dont belive this will have anything with a cult this is the work of tricell and wesker they arent a cult but a company and one man XD

Comment

I know that, obviously, but what about the ancient underground city and the altar? Obviosly there was something before tricell there...
                Last edited by Sunglasses; 12-19-2008, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexia-Ashford View Post
                  Yeah, after pausing it, I think you are right.

Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
                  Given Wesker's words, I doubt it. Its most likely him infecting the entire world through Tricell or something. Maybe fake vaccinations setup by them for the T-Virus or something, since they are the company who runs that

As for the underground stuff, I'd just assume that it was where Umbrella was founded basically. I do believe Weskers report 2 mentions Africa as the place that they found progenitor. So it makes sense they would setup things there to cultivate whatever flowers(?) help produce it.
                  Last edited by Dot50Cal; 12-19-2008, 09:56 AM.

Comment

I guess Tricell just found the ancient city who's inhabitants were worshipping the plagas centurys ago. Or Umbrell founders found it and Tricell just continued their work. Anyway, it's clear that Tricell was conducting massive excavations in Africa and found something, but it's unclear what, maybe plagas or the origin of progenytor, but something bad happened with them in the process.So no cult here, atleast as the main villain organisation.
                    "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

@Dot50cal
                      Ya probably you're right... I totally forgot the scene during the TGS trailer showing the Umbrella headstone and also, Wesker talks about a new species and a fake vaccinations setup by Tricell would the best way to achieve his apocalyptic project... and I wonder what is the uruboros thing(???)

I really like your fake vaccines idea Dot you're a terrorist
                      Last edited by Sunglasses; 12-19-2008, 10:14 AM.

Comment

but wait... the B-ray will be out on December 26 Japan, 27 NA... so there is also a leaked B-ray version of the movie

So that trailer is actually a sort of piracy...

Comment

Thanks for the video. I guess the girl in the red dress is a prisoner of Tricell? The sea monster looks great, really looking forward to this game.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                            And there we go, D.C. Douglas goes back to his ****ty voice acting. He was a horrid in UC, regained some trust and hope with his TGS trailer lines, but is back to his self again.

Where's my Waugh!? Where!
                            I'm actually fairly certain that's Ken Lally's voice in the trailer, as well as the two TGS trailers. He mentioned they used his voice for some theatrical videos (or something to that effect), but they were going to dub over his voice with D.C. Douglas' for the final game.

Comment

Wow, I get an infraction and a post modded for mentioning the demo hack?
                              Something I was never even told to not discuss here? Great work guys.

*UNLESS of course, I missed out on a notice*

My ORIGINAL post without the mentioning:

Guys, the trailer is from the BD version of degeneration as an EXTRA.
                              While I uploaded to Youtube, I found out it was also already there. Meaning at the moment I found it, only that one and the one I was uploading are/were on Youtube.

I can upload the original file to THIA if you want me to, in case Youtube ever takes it down.

Do you want me to/does it work out that way? I never really uploaded anything to THIA before as a file upload.
                              Last edited by ElusionM; 12-19-2008, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Interesting trailer. I'm eager to see the sea monster, and I hope to god it isn't going to be a fight that turns out easy. Wesker's world domination/god complex is starting to get a bit...meh...uninteresting.
                                sigpic
                                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Working...
                                X