New Resident Evil 5 Trailer, PS3 Demo Footage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
    Wow, I get an infraction and a post modded for mentioning the demo hack?
    Something I was never even told to not discuss here? Great work guys.

*UNLESS of course, I missed out on a notice*

My ORIGINAL post without the mentioning:

Guys, the trailer is from the BD version of degeneration as an EXTRA.
    While I uploaded to Youtube, I found out it was also already there. Meaning at the moment I found it, only that one and the one I was uploading are/were on Youtube.

I can upload the original file to THIA if you want me to, in case Youtube ever takes it down.

Do you want me to/does it work out that way? I never really uploaded anything to THIA before as a file upload.
    Check the email you registered with, or the topic in the Umbrella Labs.

As for the file, bes to wait for the official release. Kind of a gray territory here, since its not actually out in the states yet, so that might bring up one to inquire about how you obtained it

Comment

Gah, I told myself that I wouldn't be watching anymore trailers to avoid any spoilers but I can't help myself, I have to watch this one.

Comment

Sorry but that thing in its mouth is clearly what controls it, if it was a victim it would have swallowed it not left it in the back of its throat like a locket. Its gotta either be Irving or that guy with the tentacles. Notice the sea creature has tentacles. Also I think Weskers voice is kick ass does it really have to be the same in every game the man is getting old his voice should change.

Comment

I don't really have a problem with Weskers voice actor in this. In UC, he had some cringe worthy lines but everything I've heard thus far is great. It doesn't have that "drawl" afterwords like in UC.

Comment

6.7 Billion is the estimated population of the WORLD.

:3
            Last edited by Vogue_Dirge; 12-19-2008, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Oh, yay US version of Degeneration Trailer #2, and its HD. Encoding that now, and I'll also put up those Refinery and Warehouse gameplay videos from RE5. Should all be up within the hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                I don't really have a problem with Weskers voice actor in this. In UC, he had some cringe worthy lines but everything I've heard thus far is great. It doesn't have that "drawl" afterwords like in UC.
                As I mentioned a couple posts above, I think it's because that's not D.C. Douglas in the trailers.

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                I'm actually fairly certain that's Ken Lally's voice in the trailer, as well as the two TGS trailers. He mentioned they used his voice for some theatrical videos (or something to that effect), but they were going to dub over his voice with D.C. Douglas' for the final game.
                Last edited by Archelon; 12-19-2008, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Well then, lets HOPE DC Douglas stays in it, cause hes much better, imo.

Comment

Better than Waugh!?
                    Aw Dot, you monster! You have shunned the voice acting of Albert-e Wesker.

Now onto the commercials.

Comment

Douglas did a pretty good job with UC, and his malefic laugh is better than the Waugh's one. Elusion you Forgot the stupid luagh of Wesker at the end of Assignment Ada in RE4?
                      Waugh voice was great but he has a stupid laugh... i prefer DC Douglas.
                      Last edited by Sunglasses; 12-19-2008, 12:59 PM.

Comment

i like Wesker's voice in this trailer better than the TGS one.

Comment

What!? Wesker's laugh in CVX end, RE4 AA end, was friggin awesome.

I liked DC's laugh in the secret ending in UC, but that's it. And his TGS08 RE5 trailers lines. Now he's back at attempting to voice himself like Waugh, and he fails....

again...

Comment

no he doesn't, and Wesker's laughs in CVX and RE4 were horrible.

and Wesker's best voice actor is still his RE1 voice actor and nothing will ever top it, EVER!!!!!
                            Last edited by missvalentine; 12-19-2008, 02:22 PM.

Comment

I was always a fan of his voice actor from REmake, personally.

Comment

i think he sound kick ass in the re 5 thats my favorite wesker voice so fare

Comment

Working...
                                X