Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was Sherry confirmed? O_O

Comment

^ No. I just hope that the sea creature we've seen on the trailer isn't Irving, first el gigante, then the Irving-Salazar-like creature, what now? Wesker-Saddler-spider-like-creature?

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
        Maybe Sherry is being held by Excella (and is the one being injected in scenes which gave us our first glimpse of the Italian goddess)?
        I actually always thought Excella was injecting herself with whatever was in the syringe, but looking back on that trailer, it may very well be someone else.

What's interesting to me about this blonde girl is that this is the third time we've seen her (the other times being the other trailer she was in and then the wallpaper she appeared in on the site) and she's seems to be in the same area all three times. It sort of feels like this character isn't going to last long.

But why then does she have such a unique design to her? If she's going to die just within matters of meeting her, you'd think they wouldn't have put too much effort in making her "stand out" amongst the other characters.

Comment

shes maby the wife xD

Comment

What if Blondie was planted by Wesker? Remember in the first TGS 08 trailer the guy from BSAA said that it was a set up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
              Oh, yay US version of Degeneration Trailer #2, and its HD. Encoding that now, and I'll also put up those Refinery and Warehouse gameplay videos from RE5. Should all be up within the hour.
              I haven't seen the videos yet. Are they finished?

Comment

Blond girl's voice really reminded me of Ashley...let's hope I'm hearing things.

Comment

whoa, what's with the surge of the RE news for the past 24 hrs?

Comment

Originally posted by xfactor View Post
                    whoa, what's with the surge of the RE news for the past 24 hrs?
                    I know huh. I wake up everyday and the first thing I do besides checking my e-mail is go to this site for any new updates, videos, and screens.

Comment

Wow.

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                      "6 billion cries of agony will birth balance;
                      Unfortunately, it's too late for you;
                      You will not live to see the dawn of death(?)"

And there we go, D.C. Douglas goes back to his ****ty voice acting. He was a horrid in UC, regained some trust and hope with his TGS trailer lines, but is back to his self again.

Where's my Waugh!? Where!
                      Not sure what you mean... You mean the dialogue is bad? I didn't write it. You mean my take on the voice is bad? I was just giving the director and 3 (yes, three) producers what they wanted. Who knows how you might've directed the session. Regardless, it was fun and I got paid.

Where is your Waugh? Richard Waugh (who is an accomplished performer) is in Canada and they recorded in L.A. They don't fly VO guys around the country for VGs. Instead of ACTRA talent, they got SAG talent.

I know this is just a BB, however your post does kinda sting. I've been an actor for over 25 years and been in L.A. for 23 years. I have numerous film, TV and VO credits. It seems people do like what I do. I know I can't please everyone, but "horrid"? Really?

I know, you're anonymous and I'm out here on a limb. It's easy to be flip when it's just 1s and 0s. But dude, actors have feelings (including all the other good actors who've voiced Wesker) and most of us use the internet.

Known for: Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, Mass Effect: Legendary Edition, Ad Astra

PS: I found this post via Google Alerts. I don't usually respond, but your post just hit me weird.

PPS: To anyone who wants more info on RE5, etc, I can't respond with details. I'm still under an NDA until it comes out. Thanks for understanding.
                      Last edited by misterdc; 12-20-2008, 05:37 AM. Reason: Clarification

Comment

DC Douglas joined The Horror Is Alive Forum? Awesome. Just awesome. If it is indeed you, I think you're better than Waugh, some people seem to disagree though. Please don't let it dishearten you. Thanks for clarifying for us that it is indeed you that is voicing Wesker, since we were all a little confused about who was doing it. You ever played any of the RE titles, yourself? Maybe Dot50Cal can arrange an interview? That would be cool.

Comment

Wait, so it's not Ken in the trailers?

...I retract my previous statements. Douglas indeed sounds awesome. =D
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by revil5 View Post
                            I haven't seen the videos yet. Are they finished?
                            I'll have them up today sometime, sorry for the delay, bad weather hit here and I had to Rambo it up and save a stranded survivor from their workplace.

Comment

Wow, first there was Wesker's motion actor, now voice actor that joined THiA .

@misterdc, I think most people complain about your voice acting because you're not Waugh and at the same time you have to sound like him; there are differences but I think you're doing pretty good job. Sure, there were few lines in UC that were a little bit off (that "zombies" in the opening speech for example) but overall it was OK.

Comment

@ClarenDevil
                                So I was right, DC Douglas is the Wesker's voice actor for both game and trailers.
                                pay cash Claren (just joking)

Joking aside as I already pointed during my previuos post, Waugh was great (just with a stupid laugh but great) but I prefer DC Douglas and he did a pretty good job with Umbrella Chronicles.
                                DC Douglas I'm happy to see you here, it's amazing!
                                Glad to hear your opinion about the voice acting and the script.

PS: Jesus, DC Douglas is here guys! Awesome awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X