Misc. Resident Evil 5 and Degeneration Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misc. Resident Evil 5 and Degeneration Updates

First off the Resident Evil : Degeneration game for the N-gage mobile phones has been released. You can find more information about it here.

Resident Evil : Degeneration Mobile thanks to sunglasses

Sticking with Degeneration, IGN have recently put up a new article in their Stars subcategory featuring the central characters. The article serves as a preview and talks about the character's back stories.

Cast of Degeneration thanks to Archelon

Now on to Resident Evil 5.

Famitsu have put up a bunch of Biohazard 5 images on their website which were in the last week's magazine issue. The article also contains some blurbs of Japanese text which doesn't really tell anything new.

Famitsu Resident Evil 5 Preview thanks to Michael

GameTrailers have recently put up a HD comparison video between the demo footage from the PS3 and 360 versions of Resident Evil 5. The game looks exactly the same on either platform so potential buyers need not worry about anything.

Resident Evil 5 360/PS3 Comparison thanks to Zombie

The RE5 comparison footage looks the same to me. Let's just hope those PS3 and 360 fanboys don't argue. I'm still getting PS3 version.

Comment

Aside from a different haze of atmos which changes for better/worse in both versions, and a little (and I mean very little) apparent jaggies in the PS3 version - probably due to the slight differences in effects layering - the game is almost identical. Good work Capcom

Comment

Originally posted by revil5 View Post
        Let's just hope those PS3 and 360 fanboys don't argue.
        That's like trying to stop the tides.

Comment

Fanboys will always argue about everything. GameTrailers is only fueling the bullshit console wars with that comparison video. I get why they did it -- so PS360 owners could compare -- but I guarantee you that the video caused more bad than it did good.

Comment

I think the PS3 one is better. Jk, they both look the same and fanboys woll argue no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
              First off the Resident Evil : Degeneration game for the N-gage mobile phones has been released. You can find more information about it here.

JESUS CHRIST, I gotta start visiting the news part more...

I was just thinking "Hmmm... I wonder when it's out, anyways"... Then I literally jumped when I found out it's been out for 3 days XD

Comment

Both versions look the same to me, still I will play the PS3 version.
                sigpic

Comment

So as I But that's cause I don't have a 360... and not planning to get one.
                  Last edited by Nomad9026; 12-27-2008, 04:46 AM.
                  "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Working...
                  X