Degeneration US Trailer, Two RE5 Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Degeneration US Trailer, Two RE5 Videos

Fresh off this bevy of news, we have two (old) videos of Resident Evil 5. You probably have seen them already, they have been making the rounds all this week, but better late than never, eh?

We also have the US version of what we're calling "Trailer 2" for Resident Evil Degeneration. We've previously had up the Japanese version on the site, so this makes a nice addition. Check them both out below, or on the videos page!

Resident Evil 5 Refinery Video:
    HD
    SD
    Stream

Resident Evil 5 Warehouse Video:
    HD
    SD
    Stream

Resident Evil Degeneration Trailer #2:
    HD
    SD
    Stream

the gameplay's are the same ones that were shown on X-Play right? ill check 'em out if they're not.

Comment

Originally posted by ThWorldGreatest View Post
      the gameplay's are the same ones that were shown on X-Play right? ill check 'em out if they're not.
      The areas are the same, but it's not the same footage.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
        The areas are the same, but it's not the same footage.
        nice , thanks .
        Last edited by ThWorldGreatest; 12-20-2008, 06:25 PM.

Comment

How isn't it the same footage? It seems to be played exactly like it was shown at X-Play(meaning the scene gets skipped from the outsides sunset scene to the refinery, etc.

??

Comment

Its the ones that hit IGN, and every other site. I don't know if X Play got to capture footage or what, but this is what Capcom provided to every other site.

Comment

The footage from X-Play was played live during the show by Chris Kramer.

Comment

Thanks alot Dot! I love these HD videos you upload. Some Gametrailers.com and Gamersyde HD videos are not full HD IMO cause the video will be pixely. (I think that's how you spell it) The-horror videos are the best HD quality out there on gaming sites. I save 'em all to my PS3. (Only the ones that the PS3 can read atleast)

Comment

You should be in luck. I'm pretty sure any futher videos done by us will be compatible with PS3 ;)

Comment

Sounds nice! looking forward to it.

Comment

Well that's great for me to hear either, cause I tend to watch everything on PS3 as well.
                      "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Nice videos thanks Dot
                        sigpic

Comment

Yea they are not from X-Play and the person playing them sucked. Anyway thanks for the vids.

Comment

nice footage!

Comment

Working...
                            X