No announcement yet.

O Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't blame the people, blame the goverment... They are the ones responsible for their shitty policies like that Anti-Terrorism stuff... or should I say their "Kill and Take all the Oil" campaing. Fuck that!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by K5Blazer
      Actually money isnt a issue to me either, and i do actually have an xbox live account but , I only used it once and discovered its a bunch of whiney 12 year olds (and its horrible controls)... who think xbox is the greatest thing in the world... so you can keep playing on your pentium 3 733 pos while i enjoy real graphics on a 3.0 ghz p4 with a geforce 6800gt until i finally throw together my amd fx57 that im ordering soon :-)
      My computer is good enough too, but I don't consider myself superficial enough to be a graphics whore, so I can play nearly any game regardless of graphics.

Anyway, shouldn't we get back on topic and start bashing Canada again?:rolleyes:

Comment

@ Dot, my hatred for america doesnt have to do anything with you all, i love you people but does it really make me an asshole for MY opinions ?

why dont we just drop this subject and say it never happened
        Last edited by A-J; 11-14-2005, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Hell yes. Opinions are one of the most important criteria for being an asshole, especially when they're incredibly generalizing and misdirected.

And Nemesis, when you're playing an FPS game with a controller and an FPS that sways from 40-15 in moments of action as opposed to with a mouse and a constant 60 fps, it becomes less of a graphics thing, and more of a performance thing. That's not aesthetics, that's function.

Comment

argh.. okey screw canada

happy now

Comment

:rolleyes: Avoid the issue then. Like I said, Noone here but Blade so far has expressed their dislike for that country. Maybe you should take a step back and look at the posts.

Comment

yes master

Comment

Ok... so what's good about Canada?... Just Terrance and Phillip... that's it.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

holy shit. Glad that didn't break out into a flamewar.

Anyways, we'll drop the subject... but my final thoughts on the subject, I never said anything about America being so great. Au contraire, I think we're in desperate need of a bloody revolution. But I digress, that's another story entirely. I'll bash any country that disrespects me and treats me like a fucking terrorist.

Comment

So like..If we ever have a THIA get together are you gonna be...ya know...packing?

Comment

Blade can bring the guns and I'll bring my switchblade! That is, if Canada doesn't take it first.....

Comment

packing... hmm.

Comment

Ill bring the cars.... well have a thia demo derby.... Taurus vs blazer!

Comment

Er, I don't have a car..... I guess I'll just wear a metal suit and hope for the best.

Comment

I wish i had a car
                                Last edited by RuStY; 11-16-2005, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X