No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 5 PS3 Trophies Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh come on, now we can't complain or discuss like civil persons? This is too much, I wish there were good debatters like some from here.

Comment

You keep it civil and on topic, yeah. You can discuss stuff. If it drags down into silly arguments or goes totally off topic (because none of these topics have turned into 'Why RE4 sucks' or 'why RE5 will suck' arguments) then I'll kick your ass. I grow tired of it and since it's not supposed to be here I will stop it. The subtle hints I drop now and then clearly haven't worked.

Comment

The reason I don't mind the reuse of enemies in RE1, 2 and 3 is because
        A) They're contextually accurate - I'm skeptical this will be the case in RE5 (but willing to be proved wrong. Nay, I'd be very pleased if I was proved wrong on this point.)
        B) They knocked out a game in 1996, 1998 and 1999. They were all good, enjoyable games. (RE3 used very little from RE2(retail))
        Resident evil 4 first came out in 2005. It'll be over 4 years since then when RE5 comes out, and we still saw similar AI and animations in early RE5 builds. I really hope they've been changed. It's been about 8 years since the previous installment of 'Wesker VS Chris'.

Beef_Jerky_Yo, Capcom listens with their wallets. That's the way that they gauge what the fans like. An RE4 style game sold well, and it looks like we're getting another RE4 style game.

It's not like the old games have gone anywhere. I haven't played RE4 in the past 18 months, and haven't had the desire to , but I still play RE2 and RE3 (Mad Jackal ) very very often. Any newer releases hasn't dimished how much I enjoyed, and continue to enjoy, the older games. And I don't understand why it would.
        Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 12-26-2008, 02:42 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

oh no, what have i done?

i don't really care if RE5 has the same animations as RE4, and i don't care if RE3 has the same locations as RE2.

Originally posted by Beef_jerky_yo View Post
          it's not that were mad that RE5 is RE4 in HD, we're mad that RE4 wasn't RE3 in HD
          XD this exactly, IMO.

i was just stating that i don't like the newer RE games cause there not the same game i fell in love with, so there is no point to continue anymore with it.

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
          Well the old camera anges were fine I never had a problem with them but the new camera fits with our time and it's a little better imo. And you know what, I am 20 years old and I want to play an action game, I liked horror games when I was 12.

About the ammo. Even in the old games you can end up with lots of ammo. The last time I played Remake I had 125 bullets for my beretta before the end of the game , if you know the old games very well then you will never run out of ammunation.
          well i like horror more than i like action, and the reason i love the camera angles is cause i just love everything about them, they add so much atmosphere, and there so cool to look at, and there always interesting, i love games with cameral angles, i love cinematography, i love to see all the interesting things they can do with the placement, and i love to look at all the backgrounds, i can have an action game anyday, but games with camera angles are quite rare.

in fact, the camera angles were my favorite thing about the classic games, even more so that the zombies, the story, the gameplay, and well, ok there equel with Jill, but yeah i love the camera angles as you can see.

and about ammo, well maybe on subsequent playthroughs you can get a lot of ammo, but ussualy not on your first.

and i see we actually get to fight Wesker in gameplay as well, that should be interesting.
          Last edited by missvalentine; 12-26-2008, 09:03 AM.

Comment

But you still said stupid things like "Pre-set camera angles=better graphics than over-the-shoulder". Laughable, and not true.

Comment

well i still say that, with pre rendered camera angles you can have higher quality graphics than games with over the shoulder camera's.

look at remake, then RE4.

look at outbreak or god of war even, then look at RE4.

Comment

I came here to see the "Resident Evil 5 PS3 Trophies Revealed" and I found just another discussion about RE4... *shuts mouth before throwing complaints*

*sigh*

Back in topic, the fact that there are 6 chapters with some no more than 2 parts doesn't mean the game will be shorter, remember what Takeuchi said, there will be checkpoints in some parts of the levels so there will be some pretty long and extensive levels of the game.

Comment

^ I hope you'll appear to be right, oh God, I'am.
                  "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Don't worry comrade Takeuchi said that the game will be a LITTLE shorter than RE 4 and yes some chapters have 2 parts probably those levels will be pretty big or they will include a big sequence like the bike chase.
                    Last edited by aris13; 12-26-2008, 03:04 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah comrade, I know that, but I'am still worried, it's Capcom we're talking about. The game lengths is my only consern now...
                      "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Well Capcom pleased their fans this year. Megaman 9, SSFTHD, SF IV and of course RE 5, it's a good year for them.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X