No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 5 PS3 Trophies Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. The trophy system sounds interesting. This will give Re 5 a lot of replay value and makes me want this game asap.

Comment

Oh My GOD! I love it!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
        Oh My GOD! I love it!

Spoiler:
        Or they had it planned from the beginning.

Comment

I'm just happy with this, but not for too longer. I wanna play this sh%t to find out what will happen with Jill. ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
            Or they had it planned from the beginning.
            Exactly what I was going to say. I doubt they'd change a major factor of the game just because it made a few people upset.
            sigpic
            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

few? I hope you don't mean just the people from here do you?... weak deduction.

Comment

few? I hope you don't mean just the people from here do you?... weak deduction.
                *facepalm*

You're not helping your case any here.

Comment

Either way, glad that Capcom have used its brain.

Comment

Either way, glad that Capcom have used its brain.
                    You say that, but once Jill dies (if indeed she does and I see her sacrificing her life for Chris) what will you say then?
                    sigpic
                    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

I probably won't care about RE anymore and about Capcom I was being ironic.
                      Having Jill as enemy does not make me that happy, you know. By the way, why that sure about Jill dying or sacrificing her life?
                      Last edited by Jill Lover; 12-21-2008, 11:06 PM.

Comment

^Because when main characters die, especially ones that fans care for, it's called a thickening plot.

Which is something Resident Evil is seemingly getting with RE5.

Comment

She's a noble character and is very close to Chris.... if the viral videos have any meaning to them, Chris will be very heavily effected by what happens. Watching someone he knew and trusted for years dying so he could live would probably do just that. And usually its the big strong male characters that make the self sacrifices.

I don't think you should stop liking something just because your favorite character dies. If everyone started doing that, nothing would really have meaning. Everyone has a boring, predictable happy ending. Look at some of the most famous series and their characters. Star Wars has some of its key figures getting killed. (Hate to even mention it but) Final Fantasy has key characters that die. In many anime shows it happens. One of my favorite animes of all time is X/1999...and it seems that all my favorite people die. Does it make me unhappy? Yes, but I still love it.

Will I be sad if Jill dies? Sure since she was the first character I ever played the games with all those years ago. Will that stop me from being a fan? No. Plain and simple. And I also think people are getting fed up with Jill converstation.
                          Last edited by Bertha; 12-21-2008, 11:09 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

You have a point. But that's your personal opinion. I won't like that at all. And I hope you're not right... we'll just see what happens. If people get fed up with Jill conversation, there are a lot of other topics to talk about another thing. I know there is a topic to discuss about Jill in RE5 but, I just commented here about this news, and the possibilty of Jill being alive... Maybe she really dies and there's a connection with RE6.

Comment

"Defeat a Majini with a rotten egg"

What? How do you do that? The egg is poisonous and you force the Majini to eat it?
                              sigpic

Comment

Masters of Removing
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X