RE: DS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE: DS

Why isn't there a thread for this already? Anyway who is looking forward to it? I can't wait and I don't even own a DS (plan on getting one before the month ends).

I am glad they aren't basing it around the remake, I prefer the original. Granted that is most likely due to the fact that I played the original when it was first released and have fond memories of it. I even love the cheeseball voice acting and intro video.

I noticed when looking at screenshots the character models seem to be different for either the Rebirth mode or the multiplayer mode, perhaps both actually. The main game seems to still have the segmented characters from the original but if you look at certain screenshots you can see that there is a constant flow to the characters and the facial features are slightly clearer.

So it looks like Capcom are 100% hell bent on preserving what was originally there and then offering up all the additions on the rebirth mode alone. I was wondering though, is the quick turn, reload and knife features all exclusives to rebirth mode does anyone know? It would be pretty cool if they offered the remake additions to rebirth mode actually.

Looks great, if it turns out to have the RE4 camera it will rock, however i do not own a DS, and don't plan on picking this one up and a DS.

Comment

Two Modes.

The first is the PSX version. No changes.
      The second, rebirth, features the new features etc.

It's also worth mentioning there is a confirmed 9 characters in Multiplayer mode.

Comment

So i'll have to buy a DS too... damn!!! All those features sound so tight... aside the fact that I'll finally get a RE anywhere I go!!!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Oh, and it's the first DS game to include FMV video and Voice acting. Sadly, it's all exactly the same as the PSX RE1 game, not the remake.

Comment

Yer that sucks if it was based on the remake i might have gotten it.

Comment

You two are CRAZY! Original's FMV's OWN the Remakes!

Comment

You think so i liked the old ones but there was more action in the remake but i guess being the 10th anniversary and every thing they would use the org

Comment

Hah, yeah, I was so pissed off when Barry's lines were changed. I think I knocked out the closest person and urinated on their face when Barry didn't say "I have THIS!"

Comment

Lololo, my God. That jigalo thing of RE, that was some funny shit, its seems like Capcom purposly made RE that way. But yeah, I cant wait for it.

Comment

So true... Barry's lines were hilarious... the infamous Jill Sandwich... I would like to do a Jill Sandwich with Claire too hehehe

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
                        You two are CRAZY! Original's FMV's OWN the Remakes!
                        Listen to dot, he knows!!

Comment

Damn it, so I guess it's not based off the remake.

JILL SANDWICH!

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis556
                            It's also worth mentioning there is a confirmed 9 characters in Multiplayer mode.
                            Holy shoot. Really? I thought it was like 5?
                            If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

Nope, there's definately 9

Comment

Working...
                              X