GameTrailers : Degeneration Retrospective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GameTrailers : Degeneration Retrospective

Gametrailers have put up a video feature which is a re-telling of Leon and Claire's story from Raccoon city to Degeneration. If you want a refresher on their back stories this is a must watch.

GameTrailers Degeneration Retrospective thanks to Archelon.

I've always enjoyed GT's retrospectives. I'm glad to see they'll finally be doing one for RE next year.

Comment

Nice video I'm sure more of them will follow.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
        I've always enjoyed GT's retrospectives. I'm glad to see they'll finally be doing one for RE next year.
        Amen

Comment

02 05 09 00? Anybody have an idea as to what that was? If you skipped over it, it was at the end of the trailer. I first thought it was a date, then they threw in the 00.

EDIT: Maybe it has something to do with the character that speaks when the numbers appear on screen?
          Last edited by GNR8218; 12-23-2008, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Maybe the release date for PS3 RE5 demo? I hope not.

Comment

It's the date of the first part of their RE retrospective. The "00" at the end likely means midnight.

Comment

It's the date of the first part of their RE retrospective. The "00" at the end likely means midnight.
                Oh I was way off!

Comment

Whoa, they showed a quick little commercial for Degeneration before the retrospective began...and I saw something flash on-screen, so I paused the quick little trailer and saw this:

...during a Degeneration trailer. Yep.

Comment

Man, they're really going all out with this viral advertising, aren't they?

Comment

Did the narrator call Sherry "Shelley" at 3:02? Or, am I hearing things?

Comment

Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
                        Did the narrator call Sherry "Shelley" at 3:02?
                        Probably. There were a few mistakes in that video, like saying Chris was a member of Bravo Team and Ada was a widow.

Comment

^Yeah, I noticed those, too. *laughs*

Comment

It was certainly rather unusual, as their retrospectives are usually well researched. Then again, they probably didn't put nearly as much work into this as they will the retrospective on the whole series.

Comment

Probably. There were a few mistakes in that video, like saying Chris was a member of Bravo Team and Ada was a widow.
                              Yea I just caught all of those things...

I was like Chris is a member of Alpha and Sherry was totally called Shelly several times... and Ada was looking for her "Boy Friend" therefore not a widow.

Comment

Working...
                              X