Bio5 (360) Special Edition's Box & Disc Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bio5 (360) Special Edition's Box & Disc Art

Famitsu have revealed the disc and box art for the special edition of Biohazard 5 360 version.

Famitsu on Bio5 360 Special Edition

*UPDATE*

The Playstation 3 version demo will be up in Japan at the beginning of next year
    Last edited by xfactor; 12-24-2008, 03:57 AM.

So, what does it include? I can't read Japanese...the other disc looks like a CD to me.

Comment

even though its essentially the same thing, it still looks better then the US boxart ..

Comment

One thing, which we already heard rumors of, the soundtrack. I hope that's not all. I've already paid $100 for the damn special edition. I wanted that flash drive.

Comment

Another "Special Edition" thats not so special.

Comment

Selection Track? It's not even a complete soundtrack...? I think this page is talking about a "deluxe edition" not "special edition" (デラックス エディション = Deluxe edition)
            Anyway, it looks quite poor...

Comment

Originally posted by xfactor View Post
              The Playstation 3 version demo will be up in Japan at the beginning of next year
              Link please?

Comment

Still waiting to preorder it on E-Capcom.

Comment

can't wait for the PSN release

Comment

I wonder if Capcom Japan will take down the demo like they did the 360 version and only be able to play it in Japan region.

Comment

This is the Deluxe Edition (only for Xbox 360 and Japan-olny), same price of the standard edition (8800 Y), plus the OST Audio Cd and the alluminium box.
                      The alluminium box it's pretty cool!

Comment

Ah, the powers of Engrish.

"Selection Tracks"

It should be "Selected Tracks".

This will probably only be a sampler of the full OST, just like with the ripoff AITD5 special edition OST.

Comment

Originally posted by revil5 View Post
                          I wonder if Capcom Japan will take down the demo like they did the 360 version and only be able to play it in Japan region.
                          It just doesn't matter at all because the main idea of getting the demo from the Japanese Store was to have the demo before 2009.

Something that never happened.
                          Since Capcom says that the us store is going to have the demo in early 2009, getting from Japan or the US store seems like the same to me (in the most feasible angry way).

I wanted to play this demo before 2008 ended, though it seems like PS3 users are much less important customers for Capcom.

Are we PS3 users so few to be considered by Capcom as second class customers?

Don't tell me I'm wrong since it was only for XBOX360 japanese market because there were (and still are) some ways to play RE5 for free not being japanese at all and they KNEW it.

I think we (the PS3 users) are not so few and not being able to play RE5 demo on 2008 was an absolutely wrong bussines choice that Capcom took.

An absolutely wrong choice!!! so I won't buy any special or limited edition just the normal edition and I encourage other PS3 users to do the same.

Last edited by Handsome Rob; 12-24-2008, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Handsome Rob View Post
                            Are we PS3 users so few to be considered by Capcom as second class customers?
                            I don't think so, PSN users have the Capcom Store
                            Last edited by Sunglasses; 12-24-2008, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Well, that box is cool, but I mean I'm paying $90, already put down $10 to pre-order it at GameStop so hope it comes with more than a soundtrack, though a soundtrack is good, but I mean it's almost $100, hope we get a little more. Hope that isn't the US box, just Japan. Anyway, a nice Christmas present regardless, making the 78 day wait a little shorter!
                              Last edited by Dredgon; 12-24-2008, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X