Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 3 Games That Should Have Been (Or Should Be)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 3 Games That Should Have Been (Or Should Be)

1. Final Fantasy 7 Remake
    2. Resident Evil 1.5
    3. Duke Nukem Forever

Final Fantasy 7 Remake
    27.27%
    Resident Evil 1.5
    72.73%
    Duke Nukem Forever
    0.00%

Duke Nukem should be a character in an RE game...

Comment

resident evil always

Comment

FF7...PERIOD.

I watched the techdemo and the second the openining theme played i was taken back to 1997...and my childhood, boy do i miss my childhood...and my childhood was Final Fantasy and Zelda. Midgar never looked so beautiful lol.

But we all know that game will never be remade, guess ill just settle for advent children.

Comment

Star Fox 2 for the SNES.

Comment

1.5 DNF is being made still, Rumor has it we will see something within 6 months. FF7 may possibly be done after Advent Children but..If you really want it email Square Enix for it!

Comment

The games I always most looked forward to were actually mods for HL and such. Probably 75% of these projects get cancelled and so many of them have great possiblity.

Comment

I love you Jeff, lol. (Incase anybody else here is named Jeff and I don't know it somehow, I'm refering to K5Blazer)

Comment

BH1.5 all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Ice[DDZ]
                    I love you Jeff, lol. (Incase anybody else here is named Jeff and I don't know it somehow, I'm refering to K5Blazer)

lol :eek:

Comment

Biohazard 1.5 for obvious reasons It would be incredible if Square also decided to remake FF7 in the same quality as that gameshow demo, I have some really good memories of playing FF7 all those years ago and wouldn't mind playing a upgraded version to relive all that FF7 is all over again. There is a fully playable and translated Star Fox 2 beta floating around the net Nikovich, but I guess you already knew that if you are a fan of those games. For quite a few years ago a fighting game based on the Lobo character using rendered graphics similar to KI was going to be released on SNES/MD but was scrapped same month as it's release, I think Gamefan/EGM even reviewed it. Lobo is among many other unreleased games I would love to try out. //Kim
                      Last edited by INFLAMES; 06-12-2005, 01:40 PM.

Comment

I also think that Resident Evil 3.5? would have been great (the original RE4)

Comment

Yeah, I know, I have the roms in just about every version and format they come in, but the game was never entirely completed. I think you're talking about the game Sabrewulf, which I could have sworn I heard about.

Comment

Right, I just heard Sabrewulf was made for GBA, but it's pretty rare. Some people said it wasn't bad.

Comment

duke nukem 3D was the best and always will be!!!
                              so i cant say i'm bothered about forever.

FF7 is my and always will be my fav game of all time
                              and after having see the demo vid for the ps3, i hope that it does not remain a technical show and becomes a reality.

and then theirs 1.5 the best looking re ever, yes the graphics may not be brilliant, but i prefer the old style of re to the newer (re4) styles. this would be a bad game for most, but the best ever for re fans.

In my opinion FF7 would appeal most to the mainstream audiences of today! i'd bet it'd become the biggest selling game of all time.

Comment

Working...
                              X