Japanese Biohazard holiday releases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japanese Biohazard holiday releases

This week saw the release of several different Biohazard products in Japan.

On the 25th, the Wii port of Biohazard was released for ¥4190 and is almost identical to the original GameCube version. This time it comes on one disc, is in full-screen and contains four different control schemes (GameCube, classic controller, Nunchuck and Wii Remote modes). In Nunchuck mode's D-Style controls, you can swing the Wii Remote to ready a weapon.

On the same day, Capcom re-released Biohazard Deadly Silence under their "New Best Price! 2000" lineup for ¥2100. The content is the same as the original release, but it's just cheaper. Note that Capcom previously released a discount version of Deadly Silence back in January 2007 for ¥3000 under their "Best Price" label.

Also out on the 24th is Biohazard 3 Last Escape for the PlayStation Network. The game retails for ¥600 or 600 PSN Points on the Japanese store. The game can be played on a PS3, and more notably on the PSP. This completes the main Biohazard lineup on the PSN, unless Capcom decides to bring Gun Survivor next year.

And lastly, Biohazard Degeneration is out on Blu-Ray, DVD and UMD in Japan. There are several versions available. The Collector's Edition DVD retails for ¥4980, while the regular Blu-Ray goes for ¥5980. The UMD will set you back ¥3990.

THIA would like to wish everyone out there a happy holiday!
    Last edited by cvxfreak; 12-26-2008, 06:33 PM.

Wow, cool. I was wondering, is there a way to download the Japanese PSN games on an American PS3?

Comment

^ Yeah, just make a Japanese account. There's videos of how to on YouTube.

Comment

The Collector's Edition looks really nice!!
        Oh, and happy holidays to everyone!

Comment

Holy cell stretching batman!

You really need to put a

or
          (or a general line break - not sure how THIA's new system works) between those Degen photos CVX.

Comment

I'm watching the movie right now and so far it is awesome!

Comment

Bought BH (Wii), BH3 (PS3/PSN) and Degen LE. A Biohazard Christmas.

Comment

going to buy Biohazard Wii this month hopefully (unless my importer gives me the finger and makes me wait till april before getting it).

Comment

The page widening!
                  Take down one of the images!!!

AND I'm on a 19", think about the rest with the much smaller screens.
                  Last edited by ElusionM; 12-27-2008, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Did you guys noticed that Leon's arms (Degeneration boxart) are a little bigger that Chris's (Wii boxart). That motivated Chris on using roids.
                    sigpic

Comment

I put them on different lines. Sorry about that, it looked perfectly fine on my MacBook.

Comment

Originally posted by cvxfreak View Post
                        (...) the Wii port of Biohazard (...) is almost identical to the original GameCube version. This time it (...) is in full-screen (...)
                        "Full-screen" meaning stretched image?

Originally posted by Yama View Post
                        Bought BH (Wii), (...)
                        Can you shed some light on the upper subject, please?

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                        (...) Leon's arms (Degeneration boxart) are a little bigger that Chris's (Wii boxart). That motivated Chris on using roids.
                        That was a really great remark as it makes perfect sense! I just don't want to see where is Leon going next... LOL
                        sigpic

Comment

The movie was all that and then some! Gonna get the BluRay version tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by cvxfreak View Post
                            I put them on different lines. Sorry about that, it looked perfectly fine on my MacBook.
                            It'll be the browser software you're using... but it's whatever it is in error - it's probably automatically framing your pages into the window it's in. The HTML code by default is required for spacing/line spacing (as per my message) for gaps.

Comment

Originally posted by revil5 View Post
                              I'm watching the movie right now and so far it is awesome!
                              Originally posted by revil5 View Post
                              The movie was all that and then some! Gonna get the BluRay version tomorrow!
                              Here in Portugal i have to wait until January 21st. (http://www.mooxuu.com/films/detail/15917/ in "dados técnicos") Why wasn't i born in Japan or America, oh why...
                              Last edited by IGUANO; 12-27-2008, 10:49 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X