No announcement yet.

Japanese Biohazard holiday releases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cvxfreak, are you the same guy who does the walkthroughs on GameFAQS? If you are, I was looking at one of them for REmake the other day.

Comment

^I don't see how that contributes to the topic, it could've been done in a visitor message/email/PM.

Either way; saw the BioHazard 3 on the Japan store yesterday, was gonna come here to report, but figured it would be done already.

Awesome, I can't wait till they release the new year with BioHazard 5 demo for PS3.
      Last edited by Gradon; 12-27-2008, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Yea Leon's arms are pretty big but I don't know how he has time to work out when he is so busy doing his hair.

Any going to get degeneration probably this afternoon abd hopefully a PSN will be out soon.

Comment

Can't wait to download Bio3!
          Don't know why I'm so excited, since I've played the game countless times on PS1 and GC... but I am.
          I should be getting a new JP PSN credit code tomorrow.
          This completes the main Biohazard lineup on the PSN, unless Capcom decides to bring Gun Survivor next year.
          Bio2 dual shock version?
          I wish they used that one instead of the standard. I miss having 'Extreme Battle' on there. If they put that version up, I could use my memory card adapter to access my old saves.

I guess they could make Survivor 'Guncon 3' compatible and put that up on PSN.
          If they later start using PS2 titles, we could eventually get the Outbreak games. With full online support!!!

btw, I have no problems viewing the Degeneration pics. They are neatly displayed (I'm using Mozilla Firefox).

Comment

If anyone could elaborate on what "full-screen" entails for BH Wii, it'd be much appreciated. Stretched, cropped, pillar-boxed? I'll buy it regardless, but I'm curious.

Oh, and g'day everyone. First post. Long time lurker, just registered.

Comment

^ I f*cking love the jacket of your avatar, really really cool =O.

About the BH Wii, can I assume that the backgrounds are just as the BHØ Wii? No improvement at all?

EDIT: And wellcome, consoul .
              Last edited by Ridley W. Hayes; 12-28-2008, 02:17 PM.

Comment

I posted the Bio3 bit within the first hour of its release in the store, but it seems to have fallen on deaf ears :p

Some compression issues are present with the audio much like Bio2 (just the wind/zombie moans in the exteriors and a few tracks ). The VA in the mini cutscene upon leaving the STARS office is missing as well. Other than that, it's still my favorite version.

Degeneration is a blatant cash-in project. The screenplay is sub-par for the most part and the CGI is just about okay, but it's certainly worth checking out if you can get it for a reasonable price. It's BD-Live compatible but I haven't checked it out yet.

Consoul, the remake's visuals are the same as the original complete with the 3:4 ratio.

Comment

Ah, OK. Thanks Umon.
                  Pretty much as expected then.

*edit* @ cavs below:
                  No, Capcom have never confirmed that they have any intention of remaking RE2. There's no reason to believe it's coming at this stage. Another port is probably more likely.
                  Last edited by consoul; 12-28-2008, 10:47 PM.

Comment

i think they should stop making titles they already have for different systems, they should work on resident evil 2 the remake, they siad they were going to do it in the future right?

Comment

They've said it was something they were interested in doing. Whether it ever happens, and whether it will be done well, are another matter entirely but given there Leon fetish I'm expecting it'll both go ahead and have no real relation to Resident Evil 2 as we know it.

Comment

I hope to see the Degeneration trailers and RE5 special trailer uploaded on this site. my PS3 don't support the first teaser trailer for Degeneration that THIA has already uploaded.

Comment

I got the Bio3 download yesterday.
                          I was just gonna have a quick play to see how it goes but ended up playing through the whole thing. Damn, I love that game! It's one of my all time favorite games (maybe even THE all time favorite).
                          Looks great, especially the backgrounds. I havn't done any direct comparisons yet between it, the PS1 and GC versions... And it plays great. I much prefer the Dual shock controller than the GC one for RE3.

You should ALL get the download!!!
                          Bio3 has been on top of the download list since its release, beating MGS and a host of others. It will be interesting to see how long it stays there.
                          The more people who get Bio-DC, Bio2 and Bio3, the more Capcom will want to bring more Biohazardous material to the PSN.

Comment

Working...
                          X