Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Resident Evil 5 Spoilers Topic (READ FIRST POST)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To anybody who has played the game early or watched the stream is the game really a short like the xbox magazine said or is it longer thanks.

Comment

• Yeah, I would say her role is an important aspect of the story for the fans and it's nice fan service... but she's not exactly "pivotal" to the plot. That all said she was a driving force for Chris throughout the game and did deliver one very important message to Chris in regards to Wesker near the end of the game.

EDIT: To ps3147:

Well, it's hard to gauge since the guys playing the stream SUCKED beyond belief. I think their finish time would be anywhere from 20-22 hrs. Personally, going off of their performance, I think most of us will beat the game in 12-15 hrs. the first time through. So, it seems to be between the "8 hour" finish time and the "20 hour" finish times that have been reported.
      Last edited by CubedSphere; 03-04-2009, 06:12 AM.

Comment

• Thanks for the quick reply CubedSphere. I need this game now lol I am so tempted to see some of the videos but I just cant spoil the game like this for myself after waiting so long for the game another week wont do any harm. I just hope the ending is epic
        Last edited by ps3147; 03-04-2009, 06:17 AM.

Comment

• Were the cutscnes really around 60 mins or were they longer and on another note without spoilers do you think the ending was epic. Thanks in advance

Comment

• From what I saw I think the 80 min. reported cutscene time is accurate. It def. had to be more than an hour total.

As for the ending, let's just say the final boss fight is loooong and stretches MANY stages. It spans a few different environments and ranges from realtime fighting to Quick Time Events. In short, the end fight and deciding blow were way different from what I expected, but I would say it's a pretty epic end. I'm satisfied all things considered.

Comment

• Thanks again this just makes my hype for the game even bigger now. Well should have by ps3 copy by Monday hopefully

Comment

• Spoiler:

Comment

• Hilarity will ensue, that's what. I think I may find out when I play this bad boy tomorrow and/or Friday.

Comment

• So... which characters are available in mercenareis and versus?
                    Also are those co-op offline and online?
                    I think those guys played it but I was sleeping at that moment...

Comment

• i missed the ending, can anyone tell me what happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by Neoblast View Post
                        So... which characters are available in mercenareis and versus?
                        Also are those co-op offline and online?
                        I think those guys played it but I was sleeping at that moment...
                        Spoiler:
                        Last edited by Gideon Quinn; 03-04-2009, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• The Ending...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gideon Quinn View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                            Last edited by Richard Aiken; 03-04-2009, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• The Rockets

Spoiler:
                              Last edited by ElusionM; 03-04-2009, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• Oh, and this was the first time I ever used more than 1 smiley in a post. Woah.

Comment

Working...
                                X