Biohazard 5 Demo Comparison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard 5 Demo Comparison

After receiving the Playstation 3 version of the Biohazard 5 demo, I spent most of the day creating a little article which compares the two. Keep in mind that the game has several weeks still until release, so most of the "issues" could end up being fixed and polished. I'll have a video comparison for you guys sometime tomorrow, and it will be for members only, since the bandwidth demand for this will probably be too big to support the general public.

Biohazard 5 Demo Comparison
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 12-29-2008, 08:44 PM.

Dear God John, what have you done!?

Comment

Is the Ps3 version "widely available" yet like the 360 version was?

Comment

Good comparison

Comment

Hopefully I'll be able to find one to order...I'd like to see the difference for myself.
          sigpic
          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by GalacticAE View Post
            Is the Ps3 version "widely available" yet like the 360 version was?
            No, read the article. Its only available on a disc you get if you buy a new PS3 from Nov 18th onward.

Comment

Dude you need to rip that and upload it on the net ASAP lol

Comment

I cant. Its 1GB, and also has this oddball way of copying it to the PS3. Basically, you put the disc in and go to boot it, but it opens like a folder. Then you click on the BH5 demo, and it copies the INSTALL to the HDD. Then you have to install the game proper to the HDD again. So yeah, its odd. Plus, afaik, you can't rip PS3 game demos properly yet.

Comment

That's all I was wondering about...

I'm looking forward to the video.

Comment

Oh well the jpn psn demo should be up soon, thanks for the heads up though

Comment

The odd filtering present in DMC4 seems to here as well, but I suppose Quaz & co are better judges. The most prevalent differences are the shaders with those builds, which was a minor difference between the two versions of DMC4 as well.

Any LPCM support on the PS3? DMC4's was basically 484kbps and it didn't even override the DD option.

Comment

Man Ps3 got its ass kicked.

Comment

Jesus Christ...Dot, I see why you did it and I appreciate it but this is the shit that only fuels the fire of the stupid-ass console wars that will never come to an end. Fanboys on GameFAQs and probably NeoGAF too are linking to this comparison and bitching and moaning about it...it's so ridiculous.

I understand why you did it -- to show the differences to people who own both consoles(like myself) and want to make a final choice -- but I just LOVE when people shit their pants over differences like this. So ridiculous.

Nevertheless, for what its worth, the comparison is very in-depth and well done.
                          Last edited by Vector; 12-29-2008, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Sounds like a personal problem

Umon, not sure about the audio.

Comment

Dot, here - http://www.the-horror.com/index.php?id=features - if we click directly on the text: "Biohazard 5 Demo Comparison", it directs us to the (great) "Dark Biohazard Interview". I thought i'd warn you.

Great comparison, so far by what i saw i'm glad to be buying an X360! (soon) I just wonder why does the PS3 demo has twice as much data compared to the X360 demo...
                              Last edited by IGUANO; 12-29-2008, 10:38 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X