No announcement yet.

Biohazard 5 Demo Comparison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If a PC can run Doom 3 decently, it can run Half-Life 2 like a cakewalk. (Unless they finally, retroactively, updated the source engine to add a bunch of stuff to Half-Life 2 that wasnt' really possible nor there when it was first released)

Comment

• Actually, i think they might've just recently, in the past few months or so.

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
        Well that still sounds like a beast to me, I only have a crappy Acer Aspire 5600, lol It can run Doom3 very well, and suprisingly HalfLife2 but nothing else
        A "beast" is a 2000 bucks computer, not a very outdated 3-4 years old computer you can buy at 200-300 bucks.

You're talking about HL2, and it was released in 2003, 7 years ago... It was a LONG time ago.

I change my computer every 4-5 years now, but it's the first time in a while that I feel like my computer is not getting old. I guess it's because more and more games are multi platform and aren't demanding hardware wise. It's refreshing.

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
        ^ The glory of console->PC ports (that aren't called Assassin's Creed or The Force Unleashed)
        Or GTA4, SF4... Good ports are really rare, and RE5 was a really good surprise
        Last edited by Rick Hunter; 07-01-2010, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X