Biohazard 5 Demo Comparison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud Gulf PS3 owner

Guess what i received a copy of Killzone 2 yesterday and njoing the game...pretty awesome gfx. I am Gulf based and all middle east guys are njoing too. well all u guys need to wait till 25th at the earliest while i WILL HAVE already finished it and waiting for the WaRZOne to kill someone...meet u then.

By the way if receive RE 5 on March 1st, i would be probably among first in this forum to upload PS3 final retails screenshots.

Comment

• How many frames per second is RE 5 going to be running at?

Comment

• Originally posted by GameAnalyser View Post
        Guess what i received a copy of Killzone 2 yesterday and njoing the game...pretty awesome gfx. I am Gulf based and all middle east guys are njoing too. well all u guys need to wait till 25th at the earliest while i WILL HAVE already finished it and waiting for the WaRZOne to kill someone...meet u then.

By the way if receive RE 5 on March 1st, i would be probably among first in this forum to upload PS3 final retails screenshots.
        Pleas keep on topic. This isn't a Killzone thread.

SandokTheSlayer, its capped at 30FPS, just as RE4 was.
        Last edited by Dot50Cal; 02-21-2009, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• Now 30 fps is a smooth frame rate.

Capcom was promising 60 fps and now inspite of all the delay they couldn't reach milestone!! Well now atleast, let's get it with playable frame rate!!

Comment

• 30FPS is entirely playable. The majority of games today run at 30.

Comment

• Except for the glorious Metroid Prime series.

But yeah, 30FPS is definitely doable (and done, for that matter).
              Last edited by Canas Renvall; 02-23-2009, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• Hey Dot, when will you be getting the retail versions? You are still going to do a little comparison on those, correct?

Comment

• Yes. I'll be importing the Japanese versions, so presumably I'll have some shots if the shipping is quick enough to beat the US release.

Comment

• Dot, I know this isn't the best place to ask this but I don't want to make a new thread or anything and you've brought up the imports a few times. Have you, or anyone that could answer my questions, ordered games through websites like Play-Asia.com?

If so, does anyone know if the 3-5 day Fed-Ex shipping option would actually make it from Japan to the east coast of the U.S. in 3-5 days? If I can have the game from Japan in no later than 5 days I'll likely buy the import. I know all shipments vary and blah, blah, blah but to anyone who's imported a lot please share your experiences and knowledge on the subject... either here or through PM. Thanks.

Comment

• If you need it that quick, do EMS shipping if its available. That will take about 5 days.

Comment

• Will Resident Evil 5 return to been a puzzle solving adventure game, rather than just been an action game with cutscenes? These games were better when you used your mind to solve it.

Comment

• hey i notice something on the resident evil 5 demo. on the secand map with the chainsaw maniac, when you are about to toss sheva across the other building so that u can cover her. Before you do that look behind you and then look up then you see something that looks like a blue medallion from resident evil 4. Has anyone notice this?

Comment

• Yes. It's one of the B.S.A.A. emblems you must find in each stage for a trophy/achievement.

Comment

• well at least i know where it is (laugh)

Comment

• Proud Gulf PS3 owner

yes guys resident evil 5 finally released here in qatar on 04/03..well i am going to get the UK Pal Ps3 version 2day eve ...i'll try posting some screenshots.

Comment

Working...
                                X