RE: Degeneration Release & RE5 Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE: Degeneration Release & RE5 Interview

First of all, here's a reminder that Resident Evil: Degeneration have been released. It is available on 3 formats (Blu-Ray, DVD, UMD).

Gamingbits on RE: Degeneration Release

worthplaying.com have conducted an interview with Capcom's Milk Webster concerning Resident Evil 5. Unfortunately, there's really nothing groundbreaking that we can learnt from the interview, and there's even some errors here and there (eg the Japanese release date). Still, here's the link to read it.

WorthPlaying RE5 Interview thanks to Sunglasses

Oooooh a jungle level. I wonder what you'll encounter? Hopefully not those monkeys from RE0, I hated those frickin bastards!

Comment

"WP: One more question about that before we get into the game itself. When will the U.S. officially see the demos for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3?

MW: We haven't announced that yet because we don’t know exactly when we're going to be releasing that, but I think it's coming soon. "

Sure.. sure.. they "don’t know yet", c'mon Capcom give us a date!

Comment

Jun Takeuchi said that RE 5 will be a little shorter than RE 4 and now Mike Webster says that is going to be longer and EPIC. I'm confused....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
          Jun Takeuchi said that RE 5 will be a little shorter than RE 4 and now Mike Webster says that is going to be longer and EPIC. I'm confused....
          This is Webster the same guy who said in RE5 we can move and shoot at the same time, sometimes Capcom PR/Marketing are very unqualified.

Comment

where is the jungle level?
            Spoiler:

Comment

Until they mention a date for a demo, the information is useless.

Milk Webster

Comment

Working...
              X