Resident Evil 5 - Kijuju site updates with new screens and a Q&A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 5 - Kijuju site updates with new screens and a Q&A

The official Resident Evil 5 Kijuju site has now been updated with some new Exclusive Screenshots and a Q&A feature about the creation of the "Popocarim," one of the new B.O.W.s you'll encounter in Resident Evil 5 and which is also featured in the new screenshots that are now available on the site.

It's worth noting that one of the new images is a fancy panorama 3D image and requires a compatible plug-in (such as Quicktime) to work.

So head on over to the Resident Evil 5 - Kijuju Site and have a look

I think that has been available for a while. I saw those screens and read the interview last week.

Comment

Found it interesting that they mentioned the new creature looking similar to bat in RE 0. I guess some creatures are from the T-virus and some are from the Las Plagas.

Comment

Originally posted by revil5 View Post
        I think that has been available for a while. I saw those screens and read the interview last week.
        I know some of the stuff got kinda stripped from the site before it officially went live. But we've been a bit slacking on the coverage of the site, so better late than never

Comment

Yeah, it's been up for a while but not many people have seen it. Capcom can't put it on their blogs either so it's supposed to be for the fans, so where better to put it than a fansite?

Comment

Popocarin? Sounds like something you'd munch on while watching a movie

Comment

Popcarin? Really?

Why not name him Scoobydoobypoopsandscoopsflammalammadingdong?

Comment

Hm does anyone know if there is another viral video to come?

We have seen episode one but what about two, and will the cap be raised i.e it has capped at 100,000 viewers at the moment.

Comment

What the.... the stuff has been locked again and there is a new countdown too

Comment

the community views just went to

Negative (-7,050,833)...wtf!

while my views are at 24 still...hmmm
                    Last edited by Stars_g36; 01-01-2009, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Number 2 can now be accessed. But it requires a code????
                      "I've got 100 cows."
                      "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Working...
                      X