Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's fine

Comment

Oh goodie, I didn't miss the Degeneration one. I was worried for a second.
      Downloading now.

Comment

Can someone tell me what screen resolution the RE5 demo is using for PS3 and XBOX360?

Is it 720p or 1080p?

Thanks!

Comment

cool podcast

Dont know what people are talking about on the sheva AI, shes pretty fantastic if you ask me
          I can easily defeat the chainsaw guy now, i was slaughtered by him the first few times because of my own error, i couldnt get back into teh controls
          But now, the executioner and the chainsaw guy are quite easy, i can go through both levels with almost no damage

I guess its a matter of luck though, as it depends on circumstance and planning

But i dont see her AI ever really being an issue in this game

Comment

The first few times I played it, I sorta let her do her own thing, and it got her killed via the chainsaw. I think she got ganged up on and couldn't move away from the chainsaw guy when he was coming for her. I found that the only way to combat that is to engage the enemies a lot more, and have them come to you rather than her.
            Last edited by Dot50Cal; 01-06-2009, 01:52 AM.

Comment

One of the things I think I mentioned on the scrapped material from a few weeks ago was that I think that since Sheva's your co-op partner, you need to treat her like a co-op partner, even in Single Player.

She's not gonna be like the Outbreak AIs (run around hog all items and trade them for healing items in the far corners of the world, while at the same time spamming random adlib messages and wasting all the ammo), so while she kinda looks after you, you need to keep an eye on her too. Most of the time she's doing perfectly fine on her own, but every now and then she'd truly appreciate it if you'd fire a few bullets in her direction to keep her safe.

Comment

Another great podcast. I thought with the increase of people it would be all over the place but it worked out well.

Comment

Working...
                X