No announcement yet.

RPD Dispatch Episode #8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I should say that the reason why this was so short was because the demo had been out a long time and we already discussed it a bit on Episode 7.5.

Nomad, what question about Sheva did we miss?

Comment

About her AI. I would like to know what do you think about it.
      "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad9026 View Post
        About her AI. I would like to know what do you think about it.
        Yeah, I noticed that while listening in. I've heard people say Sheva has terrible AI. But when I played the demo she was pretty damn helpful for me. I think the first time I played, Sheva saved my ass from the Executioner.

Comment

Loved the podcast as usual

Dot, why did you remove that after comment about Rombie's house party? That was the best part
          Last edited by Helegad; 12-31-2008, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Great podcast, where was Mr Spencer though? Miss his racist rants. Also yeah the Sheva A.I. sucks bad, everytime time I play it she gets killed by chainsaw man. Its pretty much impossible to complete the demo on that level with A.I.

Comment

Oh, about the AI stuff. We actually did talk about it in the 7.5 podcast (come to think of it... did we use that in the final cut?), and we actually did record a lot of stuff back then that I we might've forgotten about when we did the recording session for the real episode 8 and edited things together to get things out. 8 was a bit of a mess, though, as Dot50Cal mentioned; the demo had been out for a while on the 360 and we had already done 7.5 and such...

But keep those questions coming, though. And please do slap us for little mistakes like that, nomad. Hopefully it wont be repeated on our end.

But, yeah, people, get those questions and comments ready and feed us them for the Degeneration podcast

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                Loved the podcast as usual

Dot, why did you remove that after comment about Rombie's house party? That was the best part
                That wasn't my house party, that was Krispy's.

Comment

Just finished listening to the podcast. Fantastic stuff. I loved the bloopers.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

Oh, and Mr. Spencer's absence is just a round of bad luck hes been having. He'll be back on for the next podcast.

Comment

Good podcast! Keep 'em coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad9026 View Post
                        And what are you guys are talking about, what Stellan dude sounds like me. Link someone
                        Known for: Good Will Hunting, Nymphomaniac: Vol. I, Nymphomaniac: Vol. II

This season on Entourage he played a German director name Verner Volsted.
                        ...he spoke exactly like you.

Comment

great podcast!!! I really enjoy it
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I forgot randomwab was from the same city as me. The accent took me by complete surprise, haha.
                            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
                              I forgot randomwab was from the same city as me. The accent took me by complete surprise, haha.
                              Heh, the Northern Irish accent is a terrible, awful thing, is it not? I try to keep it as plain and understandable for Non-Northern Irish folk as possible, but still it sounds like a brutalized version of the English language.

Comment

I disagree, it's a great accent.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X