RPD Dispatch 9 - Degeneration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
    Didnt understand the bit about Remake did you say it won but you cant do it yet? Or did Zero win. You guys are really funny, hope to hear from Nomad again.
    REmake won the "next podcast" vote, but Dot50Cal can't play the Wii version at the moment on his Wii and since I wont have my copy of the game until the end of this month, we decided it was best to just take Zero first, since there are several people with that version in their hands already (who can actually play it). And although we know there shouldn't really be any major differences between GC and Wii (Besides single disc, additional controller schemes and 480p support), we still kinda feel like we should be doing proper hands on with the re-releases for the podcast. So Zero comes first, as we can play it (and compare and comment on it)

Comment

False report on Bio Wiimake, it does run with the freeloader. I had thought since it had an upgrade on the disc, I needed to use method two. But thats not the case. It loads fine. Doh, sorry guys

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up guys never mind keep the best til last.

Comment

Working...
        X