This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skit Suggestions?

We're looking to do more of the commercials and skits in between the podcast segments, but we need some help coming up with new ones. So if you have any suggestions, We'd love to hear it.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 01-03-2009, 04:56 AM.

Las Plagas Lube - When you want your tentacle violation to be that little smoother.

Comment

... and the spin off product that was made especially for Brad, Nemesis lube

Comment

There's a couple I have in mind, one for the launch of Project Umbrella. Another which I put together with Nomad that we still need to use. If anyone's got any ideas for commercials, just fling 'em our way. We really need commercials.
        See you in hell.

Comment

you could do advertisements for the Apple Inn, and Grady's Inn - which never explodes or catches fire.

An amusing anicdote for the Dead Factory - unwanted bio-products disposed of here

Recruitment drive for the UBCS

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            Las Plagas Lube - When you want your tentacle violation to be that little smoother.

Originally posted by Neptune View Post
            Recruitment drive for the UBCS
            I think something like this done in the style of the Fallout 3 PSA's would be hysterical.
            Last edited by Archelon; 01-03-2009, 10:50 AM.

Comment

It's preety strange but I don't have any ideas right now... But if you're ever gona need me in any of the skits i'll deffinatly help asap. Mr. Spencer can confirm it
              "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Oh yes, Nomad. We still need to put together and use the skit we did.
                See you in hell.

Comment

Learn to be hardcore in the Leon S Kennedy dojo ?

How to stuff tree trunks in your arms like Chris Redfield.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                    How to stuff tree trunks in your arms like Chris Redfield.
                    "Do you wanna have vulcan cannons for arms?!"

Comment

"FOR INTERNAL USE: Marketing the T-Virus for Public Consumption"

A company memo basically saying how to sell the T virus to the general public. Make it as cheesy as possible, think grocery store orientation video.

Comment

How about a day in the life of Alfred Ashford. If someone can do his voice, maybe you have him talking to himself since he was along on that island thinking about his sister. Or a Chris training regiment skit where Chris talks about how he can't sleep cause of all the casualities so he stops shaving and works out of the time and wishes Barry was there to inject steroids in his ass.

Comment

I was thinking about one last night, for Degeneration. Maybe a Leon-sponsored toilet scrub brush or something? Just have the announcer keep asking Leon questions, to which he replies "I'm gonna scrub this virus from the face of the earth". Or something?
                          Last edited by Dot50Cal; 01-03-2009, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Dario Rosso teaching a Literature class?
                            An RE5 merchant system featuring Barry Burton?
                            The progression of a plaga parasite in a villager file (sorta like the keeper's diary)?
                            An upscale suit store called Wesker's?

Comment

I just watched a gameplay video of UC, and Wesker's voice is prime make-fun-of material.

Comment

Working...
                              X