RPD Dispatch Episode 10 - VOTE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPD Dispatch Episode 10 - VOTE

Which game do you want us to play for Episode 10?
    Resident Evil Remake
    60.00%
    Resident Evil Zero
    40.00%

I was tempted to pick Zero because it chronologically comes first...but I think REmake deserves it a bit more. However, Zero's co-op would be a good discussion when compared with that of RE5's.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Oh Remake definatley remake. It's my fav Res game I wanna know what you guys think.

Comment

My pick was Remake first, but I'd like to hear you guys talk about Zero, it's system, how it affected the series both good and bad.. and all that.

Comment

i can't believe you guys are doin this.

im so happy!

Comment

Yea the Remake would be awesome. It would be a podcast I could relate to since I didn't play the RE5 demo. I pulled out the remake a few months ago and beat in an hour and 68 minutes, challenging I was kind of dissapointed that I couldn't enjoy the rocket launcher/samurai's edge because of freaky forest running all over the place.
            Last edited by REmaster; 01-03-2009, 11:41 PM.
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

REmake, one of the best in the series.
              Last edited by CODE_umb87; 01-04-2009, 12:07 AM.

Comment

REmake please.

Comment

I voted for REmake. But, I'm still looking forward to you guys discussing Zero.

Comment

Itunes submission soon Also, I am in the process of re-uploading our old episodes with proper ID tags, so if you had the old ones and want a nice little collection, then re-download them, either now, or when Itunes is up (2 weeks approx).

Comment

I vote for the REmake. It would be a good stimul to play it for the first time somehow...
                      "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

REmake, if only so I can hear Dot cry about the music again.

Comment

Neither, cause I don't have a GameCube

Comment

Yeah thats my only flaw with the remake is the music, Maybe they should have re-used the original maybe not but the tracks they actually went with are god awuful I love the game like I said it's my fav Res game but thats it 1 major flaw.

Comment

Zero.
                              As much as I love REmake (my fav RE game), there already was one podcast about RE1 (with little mention about REmake), so I think Zero would be more interesting.

Comment

Working...
                              X