Clear All

Episode 10 is not all about Degeneration?. I voted for the remake

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie View Post
      Episode 10 is not all about Degeneration?. I voted for the remake
      Episode 9 will be about Degeneration.

Comment

Originally posted by randomwab View Post
        REmake, if only so I can hear Dot cry about the music again.
        Ahahah.
        You almost made me wish for REmake now indeed.
        But I'm kinda hoping Zero first, so I'll have my copy of the Wii version in time for the REmake podcast
        (I wont have that until early next month with a lot of stuff coming out this month that I've pre-ordered)

Comment

I voted for Remake but I don't have a problem If Zero gets picked, both of the are great anyway. And the only bad music track from Remake was the ending theme. Still Dawn is much better
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
            Episode 9 will be about Degeneration.
            You are right, I get confused for a moment

Comment

I didnt think the music in REmake was that bad, most of it sounded pretty eery.

Comment

REmake, simply for the fact I don't really like/never have really liked RE Zero.

Comment

I picked remake. I never liked Zero but I would still discuss it some other time. I think Zero should be saved till RE 5 comes out or more of us play the demo so the co-op in each game could be discussed. I think podcasts are great even if you pick not so good RE titles. Hey as long as Mr. Spencer and Nomad can make fun of them, its all good.

Comment

Oh we will.
                    "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

voted for remake because its my third fav resident evil, where zero is a little down the pecking order and i'd love to hear your views on the remake more to be honest.

Comment

They are both great games and I look forward to hearing your views on both of them.
                        I think you should do REmake first just because that was released before Zero.

Comment

REMAKE REMAKE REMAKE
                          Last edited by Sephiroth; 01-10-2009, 12:20 PM.

Comment

I hate to bulldoze the popular vote, but it seems that Remake Wii doesn't work with the freeloader. So apparently, Nintendo really wants me to get my Wii system modded. I'm afraid we'll have to force the next one to be Zero. Sorry guys, Remake will have to wait

Comment

Oh well. You'll do them both in the end so it really doesn't matter. And since time wise Zero comes first, and it has the co-op, it'll still be a good discussion.
                              sigpic
                              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

good ive never played RE0 so itll be nice to see how RE fans think about it
                                all other sites have people who hate RE reviewing RE games

Comment

Working...
                                X