Japan Gets Biohazard 5 Xbox 360 Bundle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japan Gets Biohazard 5 Xbox 360 Bundle

Yet another pack to grab for you collectors. This time, its an Xbox 360 console bundle, which seems to only include the Deluxe Edition of Biohazard 5 and a code for a premium theme. Both of these, will likely be available without the pack, and it doesn't appear to contain any exclusive stuff beyond the package artwork. Famitsu has the details:

• 2009/3/5 34800 yen
    • Xbox 360 Premium
    • Biohazard 5 Deluxed Edition software:
    • game
    • Biohazard 5 Selection Track soundtrack CD
    • 48 hrs gold card
    • special metal case
    • Code for a premium theme

Thanks to Jonnyram on Neogaf.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 01-06-2009, 02:02 AM.

I'll probably skip out on this one. Lack of exclusive stuff makes it seem unnecessary. I guess the deciding factor would be if the game is region locked. If thats the case, I may have to bite.

Comment

Ehh, just a plain old 360? No art or insignias or engravings or anything to signify the 360 is special?

That's lame.

Comment

Insignias or engravings should be on it, but if nothing else it should have those soft skin decals. I had one on my game cube of RE4 that was awesome. They already make them for other games for the 360, it wouldn't to hard to make them for RE5. Or even a face plate, those seem popular now-a-days.

This just seems like a lazy,but still cool, way to sell xbox's, but I doubt capcom came up with the idea.

Comment

I will skip it too, no faceplate or anything remarkable, they could make something better like the Yakuza 3 PS3.

Comment

If I didn't already have a 360 then yeah...I'd definitely buy it. But if the only thing is an extra theme...which will probably be for sale on the market/put online eventually...yeah...Pass for me too.
            sigpic
            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

A pretty sweet bundle if you ask me, this will probably help bring more sales towards this version on the 360 over in Japan, the console doing well over at the red-sun afterall. I'm glad they mentioned a preminum theme for Resident Evil 5, that's defiantly going to go be for my dashboard

Comment

Will definitely nab this. I'll sell my existing Japanese 360 and cancel my pre-order for the Deluxe Edition, so it won't be too expensive for me to pick this one up.

Comment

I've been looking into getting a Japanese 360 for a long time... maybe this will be "it"

Comment

The game will definitely be region locked. All Capcom's stuff is on 360 isn't it? Dead Rising definitely was.

Comment

As far as I know, Devil May Cry 4 + Lost Planet weren't region locked, neither was the Colonies re-release. Perhaps the Japanese versions were, but I am almost certain that the others weren't.

Comment

Originally posted by cvxfreak View Post
                        Will definitely nab this. I'll sell my existing Japanese 360 and cancel my pre-order for the Deluxe Edition, so it won't be too expensive for me to pick this one up.
                        But then you won't be getting the E-Capcom CE edition for 360?? (includes Deluxe Edition)

Comment

that's a nice PS3 , i didn't there was such thing.

BTT: Well yeh it's an interesting item if one does not have an xbox 360.

Comment

I'll save my money for a Biohazard-branded Dreamcast thanks
                            sigpic

Comment

Hmmz0r. Maybe. I don't own a 360 yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X