Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man, I tell ya....(RE4 spoilers inside!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, I tell ya....(RE4 spoilers inside!)

I hope they bring back that special Rocket Launcher that Ada throws you to kill Saddler in the final fight, in the next game. And better yet, bring it back in an unlimited ammo form. That thing is snazzy! Ten times cooler then the regular Rocket Launcher.

Anyway, is there a weapon YOU hope they bring back in the next RE? Or is there a gun you'd LIKE to see in the next RE that they haven't put in any RE's before?

Brass knuckles would be cool, but they would probably be exaggerated and unfitting(OMG, LETS DO A SPEED RUN USING ONLY THE BRASS KNUCKLES).

I miss playing as Barry with his .44 Magnum.
    If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

the kicks

Comment

ChAiNSaW!!!

Anyway, the flamethrower must return... imagine that in RE4... Can you smell what Leon is cooking????

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

The Grenade's, like who didnt love them?

Comment

DEAGLE!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 11

Comment

A modern magnum. Like the one Billy uses towards the end of RE Zero.

Comment

Desert Eagle please.

Comment

A Desert Eagle in the RE series would be bite worthy. I'd love to see more melee weapons in there. I loved the knife always being auto-equipted but something like cat claws? That would WWWC material.

Comment

Melee Weapons: -

Katana, Bo, Nunchuks, Torch (Fire), Sais

Yes, I went overboard

Comment

Working...
                    X