Dead Rising Wii - Alternate Costumes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Rising Wii - Alternate Costumes!

So, with all these Resident Evil 5 news lately, I felt there'd been a lack of zombies recently. Since about... the US and Japanese release of Resident Evil: Degeneration.

So, while we're waiting for European release of Degeneration to pop up next week, I figured we could all look at a Dead Rising Wii picture showing one of the alternative costumes and some zombies and zombie dogs!

Seeing that the original Xbox 360 version amongst others had a full Mega Man costume and plenty of Resident Evil references (anyone up for a bite at Jill's Sandwiches?), and words recently got out that they would be adding lots of new costumes to the Wii version of Dead Rising Chop Till You Drop, I guess we shouldn't exclude the possibility of seeing some other Capcom themed costumes in the game, such as Resident Evil ones, pop up in this Wii remake of this two year old Xbox 360 exclusive.

Thanks goes to Kotaku for this one.
    (By the way; nice news tag there!)
    Last edited by Carnivol; 01-07-2009, 08:50 PM.

DO NOT WANT.

The bikini, that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
      DO NOT WANT.

The bikini, that is.
      That's why I was kind enough to not post it on the front page and only linked to it

Comment

Haha. The Nathan Spencer outfit is great! Hopefully they'll add some Lost Planet gear too.

No comment about the other outfit.

Comment

its pittiful that the wii can't handle a real bionic commando.

Comment

This is really silly, the new BC game is not going to be released on the wii, why the wii owners should want this skin?. I saw the bikini costume, that is really disturbing
            Last edited by Zombie; 01-08-2009, 01:09 AM.

Comment

That bikini costume... very disturbing o_O.

Comment

Nate Spencer FTW.

Comment

OMG that bikini outfit is really funny. Some are gonna love that

Comment

Originally posted by renvi View Post
                    its pittiful that the wii can't handle a real bionic commando.
                    Except it can. Capcom just has it in their heads that people want the swinging to be motion based, which they don't. Most people want Bionic Commando on the Wii for the IR aiming, ala RE4: Wii Edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie View Post
                      This is really silly, the new BC game is not going to be released on the wii, why the wii owners should want this skin?. I saw the bikini costume, that is really disturbing
                      Lmao
                      I Couldn't agree more with this

None the less, the gameplay itself looks great, even if the graphics are cut down a bit, it's still gonna be hell of a fun game.
                      Last edited by wizard; 01-08-2009, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                        Except it can. Capcom just has it in their heads that people want the swinging to be motion based, which they don't. Most people want Bionic Commando on the Wii for the IR aiming, ala RE4: Wii Edition.
                        Metroid Prime 3's grappling hook swinging works pretty sweet. If they could've somehow replicated that, I'm sure a 3D Wii Bionic Commando would be fully doable.

Comment

Working...
                        X