TGS 2008 Biohazard 5 Behind The Scenes Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGS 2008 Biohazard 5 Behind The Scenes Videos

Game Trailers have put up the videos that were briefly seen in the behind the scenes clips from last year's TGS event showing the research put into the game, and another video about the team behind the game showing their enthusiasm.

Research video
    Team video

Desert eagle (Leon's gun in Chris' game?)
    Barrett M82 (Sweet)
    CZ-75 (I guess...)
    MP5 (We've already seen it in the demo)

Any one else think it was funny how different the motion capture actress was African? I'm not trying to be a racist, I just think it's funny. And I thought she looked more like Sheva, wasn't there an interview with her that showed her, or was it the voice actress.

Comment

WOW!

I love the RE5 cast and crew! They really get into the story and game. I would so love to be a video game actor or voice actor. Karen Dyer looked like Sheva's twin so they nailed on finding the right Sheva look-a-like. And the same guy who did Dante in DMC seems better than a pro and especially with Chris. The actress who plays Excella is really pretty but I would have thought of an actual South African but shes good as well. Can't wait for the game, can't sleep because of it.... only 62 more days left...... what a drag

Comment

The 3D character has to look a little like their voice actor, that way the voice matches up you see. You can see it in all 3D movies and games : D
        and dam...that desert eagle looked like it hurt to fire.
        (edited) Ruben Langdon! Dantes mo cap actor/ voice on devil may cry 3! he's a brill actor.
        Last edited by Andyfer_Ruu; 01-09-2009, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Wow I'm impressed they really did some serious research for the game and the desert eagle looks very powerful, I hope that a 44 Magnum will also make an appereance.

Make my day, punk!!
          Last edited by aris13; 01-09-2009, 06:06 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Did anyone see the major update to RE5's Japanese site? http://www.capcom.co.jp/bio5/main.html It's designed to look like the desktop screen of a BSAA member's computer. It's got some photos of locations in the game, IDs of Chris and Sheva, news report on Umbrella's downfall, plus a weird official RE5 Kijuju blog (in English): http://kijuju.blogspot.com/ Plus, a mysterious "research facility photo" of a weird plant called sonnentreppe, which seems to be an ingredient in the manufacture of biohazardous creations.
            Last edited by Weils; 01-09-2009, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Wow, that team video was cool as hell.
              It was nice to see all of the character actors, they are doing a excellent job

Comment

Yes I can't wait to play with the Desert Eagle! Now I just need RE5 to have an AK47. I wonder how to .50 Caliber Barrett sniper rifle will be used in the game? It's too big for Chris to carry in the back. Maybe a mission similar to COD4?

Comment

There have been screen shots of Chris with an AK47 (or one of it's variants)

Comment

Well, the AK fits Africa. It's just a shame it doesn't make much sense in a game like this. If they make it anything like the real thing it will be hideously inacurate. The main advantage of the damned things is you can drag them through mud, pour sand into the mechanism, beat someone to death with it and it will still fire. It's just not accurate.

I guess it will be the basic assault rifle you get, and better one will be available as you go.

Comment

Originally posted by Beef_jerky_yo View Post
                      There have been screen shots of Chris with an AK47 (or one of it's variants)
                      Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                      Well, the AK fits Africa. It's just a shame it doesn't make much sense in a game like this. If they make it anything like the real thing it will be hideously inacurate. The main advantage of the damned things is you can drag them through mud, pour sand into the mechanism, beat someone to death with it and it will still fire. It's just not accurate.

I guess it will be the basic assault rifle you get, and better one will be available as you go.
                      Have you ever shot an AK? The things people say about them being inaccurate is stupid. I own an AK47 and I can hit 2" groups at 100 yards. And also Capcom has never made a RE game with realistic accuracy. Every gun is always accurate so the chances of them making them not making them accurate is low.

Comment

No, I admit the only gun I've shot is a shotgun. I was told about AK's and a few other rifles by a guy in the British army I used to go to school with, and since I've heard it said a number of times I figured I could trust him on that. In fact you're the first person I've ever heard of whose said the things are accurate. As I understand it the damned things kick like a mule, which combined with there short mussle makes them pretty innacurate.

And as I said...if they make it anything like the real thing it'll be innacurate. I didn't say they would. I've simply never gotten the fascination with an AK. They're rugged and reliable, and yes, I'd use one. But for accuracy you either need a lot of practice, a modified version based on the origional or a customised one, or at least that's my understanding of them. As I said I'm not exactly Mr Gun.

Comment

As a person that was firing an AK a couple of times I can say, that the thing is preaty damn accurate, good gun. And i also hope to see this rifle in RE5
                          "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

They are not as accurate as the legendary M16 but it can hold its own ground. There's plenty of modern AK's to can rival the M16 in terms of accuracy tho. My rifle is good to go.

Comment

If you know anything about gun's or physics you would know that both the AK47 and the M16 are just as actuate as one another at any range you would be using them in this game. The Ak47 has the reputation of being inaccurate because of the people using them are less trained and do not need to keep them well maintained. The M16 has the reputation of being accurate because you can't leave basic without qualifying with it.

Any projectile fired out of a straight barrel will continue to go in that direction. Only until the round transitions from super-sonic to sub-sonic does it loose it's accuracy, and as I said before, in this game, it won't matter.

Comment

Working...
                              X