Biohazard 5 Website Update and Experience Kijuju

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard 5 Website Update and Experience Kijuju

The Official Biohazard 5 website has been updated with a new design. The new site features some pictures and is themed as a BSAA Database server. Check it out here.

Some interesting facts, Chris is 35 years old, Sheva is 23 and BSAA stands for Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance.

Also, a new seemingly viral blog titled "Experience Kijuju" has emerged on blogspot. The blog is written by a certain individual named Adam who details his day to day schedule working in Kijuju. The latest entry (dated 25th December 2008) describes his encounter with a blonde girl and them having a drink together.

The blog can be found here.

Experience Kijuju thanks to Zombie.

looks like someone (Wesker? Tricell?) is growing flowers.

i wonder why, maybe there the souce of a new virus or something.

Comment

The BSAA website is pretty neat
      I like how they made it, and as you already said above, the detail they give on the characters is cool.

Comment

i think my PC has a problem, it wont make the writing come up, it's just lots of squares.

Comment

Mysterious photo of a native African plant called "Sonnent reppe".

First discovered in Africa in 1960, the plant was grown throughout the world from the 1970s onwards. Sonnent reppe contains a poisonous and numbing chemical, how the plant is able to create this chemical is currently unknown. The report also voices its concern of the plant being used as ingredient for manufacture of bioweapons, but further analysis is needed due to insufficient data from the photo.
          Attached Files

Comment

This is pretty great.

Now we need the official site details translated. Some Umbrella documents there. =p
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

The blog is just amazing, it's like reading a diary from the old RE. Adam mentions at his blog that the blonde girl is complaining about her boyfriend and that he's always busy, I think that she's talking about Irving.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                i think my PC has a problem, it wont make the writing come up, it's just lots of squares.
                The site is in Japanese, so unless you have Japanese fonts installed on your computer, you will only see squares.

And about the blog, like aris13 have said, it's like diaries from old RE games .
                Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 01-09-2009, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weils View Post
                  Mysterious photo of a native African plant called "Sonnent reppe".

First discovered in Africa in 1960, the plant was grown throughout the world from the 1970s onwards. Sonnent reppe contains a poisonous and numbing chemical, how the plant is able to create this chemical is currently unknown. The report also voices its concern of the plant being used as ingredient for manufacture of bioweapons, but further analysis is needed due to insufficient data from the photo.
                  thanks for that weils,

and reading the blog is like reading the files from the classics again, XD it's great

Comment

Its excelent! I love it! we are in mothern time, so it makes total scence to use blogs insted of "real" files (on paper); but I still whant does to apere in the game (as they did in the demo)

Comment

It would be cool to see the site translated, cause there are lot's of info. And the blog is amazing. Really, it's like reading stuff from first RE games. Can't wait to see some updates in this blog, great stuff.
                      Last edited by Nomad9026; 01-09-2009, 10:35 AM.
                      "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

So RE5 takes place in the future or recent past?
                        For some reason I thought it was set in 2006...

EDIT: Couldn't help myself - had a quick look at the site.
                        One of the Umbrella files mentions Umbrella Japan...
                        Games borrowing from the movies again?
                        Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 01-09-2009, 10:57 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Hahaha i'm laughing my head off at the Comments to the latest Kijuju blog entry...

Todd said...
                            Hey, if you happen to have any green herbs or shotgun ammunition that you don't need, would you mind scattering it around town randomly when you have a chance? Thx brah

Comment

The blog is awesome, I hope they update it frequently.

Comment

Working...
                              X