Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the blog!!!
    Great idea by Capcom.

I'm surprised that nobody from here has stolen Adam's profile picture yet.
    Attached Files

Comment

Cool blog

Comment

Liked the blog and see that capcom is really trying to get people excited about this game. After reading the blog, I have a strange feeling that blonde haired girl is not Sherry and think it would be dumb to have another random character. I guess all the white eminem looking maniji can now be attributed to workers in the area.

Comment

Capcom would be making a mistake introducing yet another blonde haired girl character into the series if it's not Sherry again. We've got Ashley from Resident Evil 4, Anna from Prelude to the Fall and Sherry obviously - they can't seriously put another in the mix? Surely!?
          http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
          http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
          Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
            So RE5 takes place in the future or recent past?
            For some reason I thought it was set in 2006...

EDIT: Couldn't help myself - had a quick look at the site.
            One of the Umbrella files mentions Umbrella Japan...
            Games borrowing from the movies again?

Yeah, pretty much.
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

There was a Japanese Umbrella in the movies? o.O And how can you read the files, they're all in Japanese aren't they?

Comment

Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
                Capcom would be making a mistake introducing yet another blonde haired girl character into the series if it's not Sherry again. We've got Ashley from Resident Evil 4, Anna from Prelude to the Fall and Sherry obviously - they can't seriously put another in the mix? Surely!?
                don't forget Cindy Lennox,

Originally posted by Alexia-Ashford View Post
                There was a Japanese Umbrella in the movies? o.O And how can you read the files, they're all in Japanese aren't they?

yeah we find out Wesker is at umbrella japan in the end of RE Extinction,

Comment

Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
                  Don't forget Lily from Survivor.

Comment

Ummm i think practically the same. I bet that blonde girl isn't Sherry. I hope she is, though.

Comment

Umbrella has a branch in Japan too? They must be in charge of mutating giant robots somehow = D

I wonder if they will be relevant to the storyline?

I also think the woman in the red dress' boyfriend is the turban guy who gets executed early on. He's been gone because he's been spying on Tricell, hence why he knows about Uroboros.

BTW, the comments on the blog are hilarious, I hope Capcom didn't intend for this to happen...

UPDATE:
                      It seems he's back from vacation, and the Turban guy and a butcher are talking and glancing at him...
                      Last edited by The Ekamp; 01-12-2009, 10:26 PM.

Comment

You might be right Ekamp. I love what they're doing with this site. It's starting to get unsettling, not unlike the effect from the files of the previous games. I hope it'll put a good lens over my first RE5 playthrough.

Comment

Working...
                        X