RE5 At CES, Information On RE5 Collector's Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE5 At CES, Information On RE5 Collector's Edition

GameTrailers have uploaded 2 videos that they recorded off the CES show floor. The quality of the video is very poor though, but you should be able to tell what's going on in the video. Chris Kramer of Capcom also have a video speaking about the demo on GameTrailers.

IGN have also confirmed that this demo picked up exactly where the last demo ended (where they started to chase Irving), and have offered some details on the build of this demo too.

According to them, the title of the chapter is "Oil Fields" (although it take place on a lake), and it is placed as Chapter 3-3 in the game. Besides the common Majinis, mutated winged creatures will also appear in this chapter.

Gametrailers 1
    Gametrailers 2
    Chris Kramer on RE5 CES - Thanks to Archelon
    IGN - CES 2009: Resident Evil 5 Impressions

Destructoid shows off a photo of the Resident Evil 5 Collector's Edition tin. The content of the package is still unknown though. According to Play-Asia, the Limited Edition will contain the game, a Making of DVD and a Chainsaw USB Flash Drive.

Destructoid - the US Collector's Edition Box - Thanks to Sunglasses
    Play-Asia Link for RE5 LE PS3 - 360 - Thanks to Sunglasses

There will also be a special PS3/Biohazard 5 bundle. Check out the link for details and the photo
    PS3/Biohazard 5 Bundle - Thanks to Zomby

Damn! I want to play that freaking RE5 demo on PS3 once and for all!

Comment

Chainsaw USB? Kool!

Comment

I hope they'll have an English xbox 360/RE5 bundle~

Comment

I hear ya! I'm hoping for a PAL resi 5 PS3! announce something already!!! Even details of a PAL Resi 5 collectors edition???

Comment

I don't know if anyone noticed Play-asia did a mistake, Resident Evil 5 LE can't be NTSC/J LOLOL

Comment

whats the capacity of the USB chainsaw? was that announced

Comment

I didn't realize they had the demo on the side of the buildings. I hope there is a US PS3 bundle, that is why I am holding off buying one.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Kramer
                  ......And then have to negotiate their way through...... It's a lot of really fast action, a lot of explosions, a lot of shooting, and just a little bit of puzzle-action to keep you going......
                  *SIGH*

If I wanted to play Socom or Call of Duty, I would.
                  Last edited by RetroRain; 01-12-2009, 12:52 AM.
                  My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                  ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Originally posted by Logical Operand View Post
                    *SIGH*

If I wanted to play Socom or Call of Duty, I would.
                    It's a part of the current chapter scenario, not the whole game, and I'm sure you've played Resident Evil 4 in terms of the action experiance they gave to the player? Because we'll still being the same action in this game, as well horror elements, and mainly in certain chapters.

Comment

Working...
                    X